Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hani2811 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is really disgusting, hw can geet leav maan's house who has supported her in every situation from bigininig..cv's has lost their mind, pls dnt show such track, some noke joks are ok..but not this crap leaving maan's house, b'cos shows USP is MANEET, THIS SHOW IS UNIQUE BECAUSE THEY R TOGETHER , ND THEY FACE EVERY SITUATION TOGETHER, SO NO SEPERATION PLS..
misspearl77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
khuch kru na...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.serial ka satyanas.........................hummmmmmmmmmmmmm......nnnnn
hemareddy thumbnail
For Geet to forget her sorrows Maan IS NOT ABLE TO CONNECT (wat not he does) but Dev has the magic stick 
Get not only forgets her sorrows but is happy 
kya connection hai?

So maybe maneet are not the perfect couple

Geet doesnt deserve Maan. she deserves Dev

Just to prolong the story..they can do wateva crap they want...but the only thing that can not happen is Maan going behind Geet saying sorry and bringing her back.....He'll get many more girls better than geet

This is a story of the right vs wrong (thats wat i believed so far) Maan has stood for the right...and if he has tto sy sorry to the wrong then Maan is a very weak character and this is very very sad

good luck to geet dev and the serial
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cv's ko bhang ka nasha uttarne mein ek week ya phir ek mahina lagega..... tabtak enjoy FF and watch only maaneet scenes....
geet ke muh se yeh waali dailouge nek kaam dev ne kiya hai... ykkkk..😡
hemareddy thumbnail
From being the heroine of the serial Geet has become the villian she doesnt need maan any more!?!?!?! after all she doesnt need a legal father for the illegal child....matlab nahi so she's droping maan like a hot potato...geet can forgive dev but cant lecture maan on dev.....i feel like a fool having watched this serial for sooo long!🥺

Once the TRP'S fall the CVs will justify their action but i dont think there will be any takers

Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am started to hate you Geet!!!!

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i wish i had stopped watching the show the day new cvs came. i feel like as much pleasure old cvs gave me the new cvs have turned me into this bitter old grandma. always huffing n puffing.😡
i passionately hate new cv team. whoever they r.🤢
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
w.ruchika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mg777

abb yahi bacha rah gaya tha dekhne ko....

seriously guysss  if this happens, I don;t know what I will do.........
If Geet really does that, urghhhhhh.....I just hope the article is not true..😭😡

i too have lost interest in the show now... if this happens they are certainly going to loose their top position.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey there,

As Lvraaz pointed out, we will just wait and watch and allow the happenings to flow.  Can Geet and Maan ever be seperated ???  Lvraaz has given too many exceptions to the rule of their seperation.  So haila !!😉   Not at all a long seperation❤️.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Without Maan the serial would go👎🏼.  Without Geet the flavor in Maan would go👎🏼.  But we all know with Maan+Geet tje serial👍🏼 rocks and will go on long after in our memories.

😛