Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TB: Geet To Leave Maan's House - Page 7

nafeesaeed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
not good agr aisa hoa to wat v ll c?please kuchhto dekhney ko rehne dain.v want to c Maangeet 2gether

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

interesting direction...i wonder what exactly makes geet forgive dev...i wonder where exactly geet will go...and i wonder what will maan do to get her back...because maan can't live a second without  her...i'm sure this is where he will become very passionate to get geet back to their house...i'm excited to see what happens...

so now we know what dev did to make geet forgive her and i would have never guessed...and now i know why she leaves the house...it is better to wait  and see what happense ...
silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this totally stupid things..... maan ne ek dialog kya bol diya n madam chal pade....!!!! n dev is now dewta according 2 CV... huh..😡
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks to the article...but it is looking bad..i dont like when geet leave the maan house😲
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet should Not ! She should Not Board the Bus, & if she does Maan should find  her & Bring Back Immediatelly.

Pls Don't Spoil the Serial.  MAAN & GEET SHOULD B TOGATHER.
w.ruchika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silvermardhani

this totally stupid things..... maan ne ek dialog kya bol diya n madam chal pade....!!!! n dev is now dewta according 2 CV... huh..😡

correct..rapist ko maaf kar diya aur Maan ne gusse mein kuch bol diya toh ghar chod diya..guess this shows hw much they know and trust each other.