Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Just chill everyone, thanks for posting Zee

Reaction on recent articles!!!

I wonder how these things leak out, is it to frustrate the viewers on purpose!  Again each to our own na!  Please don't react, someone is out to frustrate us and if we react they achieve their mission!  Why give them importance in life!

We have to take things as they come!

Mahesh babua is good with his passionate tracks, this only means lots of romance, but they have to build up the climax for the hype na!

MSK can't just jump on his wife and say let's CON, he has to go nice and slow and patao and then we might see action!  Frankly I dont care for CON, but u all get my point right! 

Passion at its best after separation!😳

Toh chill karo yaar!

Also remember my serial formula:

Happiness and celebrations in hindi serials = disaster

Sadness and separation = Passion, love and romance

😲 ... Geetu the diplomat  *blink blink* 😆

alright alright... i suppose the formula does make some sense 🤓
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now according to cv's thinking we r going to see Dev-Geet together in future,,,,Grt..😡
And our sweet angel Maan in jungle alone and aloof frm world💔
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think we will see Dev and Geet together....but this is really crazy!!!!  What is wrong with CV's....obviously they don't ready these posts cause if they did....this is not the way they would have played the track....

Ok...so Geet forgives Dev...that's fine....Dev is not important....but intentionally or not....he did manage to separate Maan and Geet..😡  but, we all know our MAAN😊  He will get Geet back...no matter what happens!!!!

But now this show is getting on a weird track....this separation was not necessary....and hopefully its not a long separation....and Maan and Geet are back together again....

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow everyone who was upset seeing geet as housewife might b happy coz now geet is leaving maan n again b independent.that's what cv want to show maan is always wrong geet is right whatever she does.n all promo sbs segment praising geet n her new life n all maan is nothing but anger attitude guy.wen geets baby is dead she wants to live her life in her way so y stuck with maan.I hate this maan being hurt again again to show geet strong woman what disgusting track I can't see maan being humiliated again.
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its such a sick track now....everything looks so silly, geet is going overboard with her lovefor the baby...n insensitively accusing maan of having problems with her baby's room...its such a sick track cvs...stop it or doomsay will come in no time....as if AA track was not enough, now this don-nitya teaming up....he dosent look even close to a watchman, leave alone a don......such a predictable storyline.....MU n more glycerine for Maan n this time geet is going to far with her crying n dev in between them has taken out whatever lil maneet time we had....CVs, to hell with u, better to stop watching this crap...
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey i hope after this track we could see a love track between maneet? o god what cvs r doing😭
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry guys but this is the limit  of my tolerance can't they make a story around a couple they think of mu n seperation  ..................have now started watching other show named MUKTI BANDHAN comes on 9.30 pm  as  their new couple VAIBHAV N DEVKI  story is about to start  n todays epi they were showing their Rasam n it was lovely  toung I watch Geet n both show  at the same time  but If Geet turns like this than I won't watch Geet anymore!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cvs are messing the story bad
Such wierd track
MU was not needed at this time
Just doesn fit
I am guna quit if they show that no lies..
Geet is overreacting..maan deserves someone who truely understands him..geet's character is so being ruined..
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

what the hell! how on this earth she can forgive dev

really disgusting😡😡😡😡
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Are you serious??

1.)why is she forgiving Dev? he ruined her life and turned it upside down

2.) Shouldn't she learn to talk things out with Maan? they are married now, not just dating or friends. Communication is the main aspect of a relationship. AND Maan changed her life from hell to heaven and has supported her through so much. Can't she see how devastated he is by the loss of the baby?? But he's being strong for her!

3) MORE new characters!? are you serious?? has it not been obvious that the main thing that keeps this show going is the chemistry b/w Maan and Geet. All new characters are shoved aside as they hold no importance to the viewers

Therefore, they should get Maan and Geet together and Cvs should plan for them to have their own baby again.
Edited by punjabi.princes - 13 years ago