Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: loveableangel

i give up! They never show you what you want.

i already told u u demand something and u get it other way round😆
anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cv have lost it...     how can geet go with dev... geet has always misunderstood maan...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
These CV's are gone bonkers they are keen on turning this into another Kekta serial, why do they want to keep having one drama followed by another, isn't all this tragedy enough. 

We now need to see some peace and happiness for Maaneet. I'm losing my patience with these CV's now ðŸ˜¡
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Thanx Sanjh dear for sharing the article...another MU track...these CVs r truly SADISTIC...they enjoy seeing MAANEET & us fans in pain &  ðŸ˜­

Agar fans demand romantic & passionate track then woh toh dikhayenge nahi kyun they dunno how to show that...they r best at showing MU track....😆

On a more POSITIVE note: I hope that the mu track gets cleared sooooon...😛

You got that right darling, that's what they are SADISTIC, they get a thrill seeing Maaneet and us in pain😡
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

had annie not been dev's sis she wud have killed him with her xpressionless face😆 gujjar wud have been not needed

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You got that right, but sweetheart what would happen to you if they hadn't shown Gujjar, after all you are in love with him ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sanu3108 thumbnail
such sadistic CVs  .... there are a million scenes which can increase the TRPs .. why  the hell do they alwayz choose the MU track ... i mean geet cud've rejoined office which wud given them a chance of some lighter moments along with some emotionally charges ones ... and that wud've strengthened their bond but NO our CVs are sadists .. instead of getting them close in testing times like this they are hell bent on tearing them apart ... i seriously wonder wat goes in their minds while thinking such tracks  

______
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

yaar if geet goes out with dev toh maan is surely be heart i am fed of maan doing all things for geet and in return gets nothing .

now who wanted holi in ghsp raise ur hands see the result🤣

Guilty ðŸ˜†
Aleezey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My only problem is that Maan have done so much for Geet,I know baby was extremely imp for geet she  left everything for this child ,but y she is forgettinng that  Maan was there for her whenever she needed some one . Maan saved her life on so many occassions , was ready to be the father of her child ( only a man with a really big heart can do that),give her the hous a married life brought  Darji on the wedding day  which was a big thing . I always say that and will say it again Geet will never love Maan the way he loves her.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sindu555

such sadistic CVs  .... there are a million scenes which can increase the TRPs .. why  the hell do they alwayz choose the MU track ... i mean geet cud've rejoined office which wud given them a chance of some lighter moments along with some emotionally charges ones ... and that wud've strengthened their bond but NO our CVs are sadists .. instead of getting them close in testing times like this they are hell bent on tearing them apart ... i seriously wonder wat goes in their minds while thinking such tracks  

______
Sana

I know rightt
Cvs have lost it again🤪
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After reading this crap ideas of cv's I feel like Maan and Geet are never destined to be together. They are not made for each other.(I think the cv's are trying to say so)

If I have to chose between spending my whole life in room and going out for a walk with the person who ditched me (rapped) then I'll choose (happily) to spend my entire life in a room.