Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tough times for Maan-Geet? new article - Page 3

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

i am very excited for this track...things are about to get very passionate...maan is not going to take it sitting down and he will definitely make it clear that geet is his to take care of...how he does it?...that is what i am dieing to see...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

i know it really hurts................
btw did u see the new telly buzz article Geet to leave Maan's house and that Geet would forgive dev............

sweetheart i want MAANEET's relationship to be unique like it has always been..........hope cvs will realize that MAANEET' love story is very special and unique and that is y it has touched our lives our hearts so much...............hope cvs will keep MAANEET's bond of divine sacred and true love intact.....and also hope cvs keep Geet' and Maan's characters intact and not spoil their characters............

ya me posted it too but it got closedπŸ˜†
i think due to dev  n MC things they will fight and then will make it up as usual geet will leave house due to maan's pov abt dev n her ques is where will she go?? to daarji??
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just Sick trak......Kaise Geet Dev ke close ho sakti hai... Is Geet Realy Love Maan....???? Just Disgusting dev.....all time come to give Pain to MaaN......... Dev go away from.... Just WORST TRACK...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey babaji..........................
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  (assume i'm going mad... can't think of what to do.. hence laughing out )

No comments!! i will still wait and watch... Lets see how good or bad the track is..

Azi dear..u laughing at loss of words...what to say to these CVs...πŸ˜†...Well herez me going like this πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...Guess WHY ????

Coz....Geet going out with Dev to prepare for another baby....🀣...She has NO FAITH in MAAN whatsoever....usko beechaare ko sirf naam ka baap banana chahti hai....🀣

BUT on a SERIOUS NOTE : I too dunno what to say....πŸ˜•..I'm just SUPER ANGRY & SUPER SAD...😭

V fans have no other choice BUT to put a smile on our faces like this πŸ˜ƒ...wait & watch...HOPING AGAINST HOPE.....πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Absoluv

Azi dear..u laughing at loss of words...what to say to these CVs...πŸ˜†...Well herez me going like this πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...Guess WHY ????

Coz....Geet going out with Dev to prepare for another baby....🀣...She has NO FAITH in MAAN whatsoever....usko beechaare ko sirf naam ka baap banana chahti hai....🀣

BUT on a SERIOUS NOTE : I too dunno what to say....πŸ˜•..I'm just SUPER ANGRY & SUPER SAD...😭

V fans have no other choice BUT to put a smile on our faces like this πŸ˜ƒ...wait & watch...HOPING AGAINST HOPE.....πŸ˜†

see i told maan dude do it but who is listening ??
ye to hona hii tha🀣 geet wants baby back and cv needs new track πŸ€£
Silentsoul thumbnail
no comments..........you lost it.............cvs ......what a love traingle............a rapist come first husband...........true love second husband...............and viction/lover trusting first one..................TRUE IDEAL TRIANGLE
JayaBachan thumbnail
That's it! Dev seriously needs to die now.
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sanjh.πŸ‘

Dev............the most unwanted person in Maneet's life.
Dev should feel ashamed to come even closer to Geet.
Has Geet forgotten how she reacted with the biggest misunderstanding of the show when she misunderstood Maan that he helped out Dev from Jail?? grrrrrrrrrrr
😑on the other hand Geet should also remember her responsibility towards Maan as a wife .She should adhere to the principle of distinguishing b/w black and white and maintain to give her highest priority to her love who always stood  for her honor and integrity. 
This track will surely low the bar for Geet as a person.
😑
saanjh11 thumbnail
 from cv to us
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago