Tough times for Maan-Geet? new article

Posted: 13 years ago

Tough times for Maan-Geet?

Maan (Gurmeet Choudhry) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) of Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One have just lost their unborn child, but it does not seem like their troubles will end soon.

Some misunderstandings are in store for the couple, which will lead them to being upset with each other.

A source reveals, "Maan cannot bear to see Geet sad, and feels that clearing the room that they had prepared for the baby will help her forget the tragedy. While Maan's intention is to save Geet from hurt and misery, she misunderstands him. She is upset that he cleared the stuff that they had bought for the baby. Maan tries to pacify her by leaving a 'Sorry!' note and surprising her by coming home early, but is unaware that there is a shock in store for him. He cannot believe his eyes when he sees that Geet had gone out with Dev. He is left hurt by the incident. Geet had gone with Dev because there was no one else to accompany her, but Maan does not realize this."

Dev aka Samir Sharma also spoke to us about the upcoming track on the show, "I am aware of how excited Maan and Geet were about the arrival of the baby. I feel really bad about what happened, and want to help them in whichever way possible. However, they don't trust me because of my past behaviour."

Maan aka Gurmeet and Geet aka Drashti were unavailable for comment.

Hadh kar di hain CVs ne. uff dev is getting on 

my nerves😡
Thanx Sanjh dear for sharing the article...another MU track...these CVs r truly SADISTIC...they enjoy seeing MAANEET & us fans in pain &  ðŸ˜­

Agar fans demand romantic & passionate track then woh toh dikhayenge nahi kyun they dunno how to show that...they r best at showing MU track....😆

On a more POSITIVE note: I hope that the mu track gets cleared sooooon...😛
actually what is wrong with this serial yaar
One day an article comes HAPPY DAYS IN GEET😊😊😊. Within 2 or 3 days the next article comes TOUGH TIMES IN GEET😭😭😭.
Cant they extend the happy days 4 at least a week???😡😡😡😡

thnks sanjh for the article ....

hope this article also will be like the articles which never came true .... & cv's don't show any thing like this ....

yaar if geet goes out with dev toh maan is surely be heart i am fed of maan doing all things for geet and in return gets nothing .
now who wanted holi in ghsp raise ur hands see the result🤣
thanks for the article.geet shouldn,t have gone out with Dev whatever the reason was.i don,t like it.it,s not fair.
Thank you i am going to stop watching geet now bec i cant tolerate Dev with geet ...........I hate you CV............Bye
god they r so stupid to show maan always doing things for geet and in return getting nothing grhhhhhhhh😡 change the name to maan hua sab se paraya😡
thanks a lot for sharing dear............

i just hope this article is also false like other articles..........right now MAANEET need each other, each others' love, care, support to come of the most tragic situation they have ever faced............parents losing their child is the most heartbreaking and soulbreaking situation and at this time only MAANEET can be each others' strength and hope...........only both can share their immense pain, wipe each others' tears and heal each other' bleeding heart............i hope there will be no mu at this stage and also i feel there is no place for mu in MAANEET' relationship at this stage...........they have come a long way and now the level of understanding and trust between them is at such a high level that there is no place for mu in their relationship...........