Uttaran

***ShOcKiNg*** - Veer is impotent - Article - Page 10

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

ohh😲i just saw the heading of thread and reactedπŸ˜†sorry😳ohh means he will become father of ichcha's child but after some tmeπŸ˜‰

oh yes he will have some fertility issuesπŸ˜†, and iccha will now doubt tappu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashi85

banggg on.........i hit the right chord!!!!!

BUT...impotent n infertile are different thingss!!!!!!weirdossss!!!

i dont mind aking them one, in this soap many medical blunders were made another 1 he saheeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Aditi jii i m dead sure with the confidence Raghu is saying tht u know wht happened, she must know, but still pretending tht nothing happened. i think woman hs feeling to realise it who is the father atleast if didnt happened same day. and there was quite a gap between both night. so Tapu was fully aware abt whose child she is carrying. if she can fake a pregnancy to get Veer thn why not to use this opportinity. morality word dosnt exist in her dictionary😑

am sure she did, but refused to accept it even in her mind.. the way she reacted when she got to know tht she was indeed preggy indicates it.... surely she knew it
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

oh yes he will have some fertility issuesπŸ˜†, and iccha will now doubt tappu

Arrey ichcha is becoming better day by dayGood girl Go on give that Tapori one kick on her assπŸ˜‰
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

i dont mind aking them one, in this soap many medical blunders were made another 1 he saheeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haa haa tera doc dimag phir chilla uthaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Aditi jii i m dead sure with the confidence Raghu is saying tht u know wht happened, she must know, but still pretending tht nothing happened. i think woman hs feeling to realise it who is the father atleast if didnt happened same day. and there was quite a gap between both night. so Tapu was fully aware abt whose child she is carrying. if she can fake a pregnancy to get Veer thn why not to use this opportinity. morality word dosnt exist in her dictionary😑

That is a possibility and has cleverly been left by the CV's up to the viewer's perception...........you know that I really don't give much thought to any of the characters nor do I have any preferences........but just this once I am going with my feeling that initially Tapasya may not have been fully aware.............her entire reaction to Rathod and her arrogance in the way she is behaving would suggest that................but now I think she does know something or else why would she want to meet him???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

He deserves to be impotent

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† celebrating Veer impotenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a day in the history of UttaranπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am glad we are heading to a maha episoe of tappu insult in the near future...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† celebrating Veer impotenceπŸ˜† what a day in the history of UttaranπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am glad we are heading to a maha episoe of tappu insult in the near future...πŸ˜†

😡
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† celebrating Veer impotenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a day in the history of UttaranπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am glad we are heading to a maha episoe of tappu insult in the near future...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes my dearπŸ˜‰i m sure we will have good episode of exposure this timeichcha rani badi sayyani kholegi poll aur ghar ke bahar tapori aur nani
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

oye nandu tu laal ho gayiπŸ˜†