Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yep. Daddaji says that mai and umed are doing daan-dakshina at the temple

and then umed was there and no mai...poor direction/editing...

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rgattu

yep. Daddaji says that mai and umed are doing daan-dakshina at the temple

and then umed was there and no mai...poor direction/editing...

Thank you I thought UT has got me hallucinating also...........πŸ˜•
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonuu

yes guys.. i'll defo make a post on this super hillarious news.. it will be a gr8 come back i guess...🀣and wonder who'll give B-family a vaaris now??? the only fertile couple to be trusted are daddaji and nani....🀣 and such ugly babies we'll get....🀣

PS: neenu, shalini and nandu............. thousands of jhappies to you.. its really feels like coming back to home..
......πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is quite shocking.πŸ˜†....normally they show only women in such poor light...so good...I think this was predicted long back in this forum by a few people...
but iccha as usual may keep quiet..will not tell Veer..but try to handle on her own...πŸ˜•....
sps0114 thumbnail
I have a feeling both Ichcha and Veer are going to take a mahanta route:

Ichcha - even tho' she know this may keep quiet for family's hapiness to not expose Taps

Veer - if he finds out may want to leave ichcha and have Satya marry her so that she can have the happiness of having a child

If this is true would be interesting how CVS handles this.....now that Veer knows he should get himself treated and eventually ichcha and Veer will have a child - yeh honah hai..........Veer itnah pooja kar raha hai
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One thing to be happy is there's no leap now  
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

yes guys.. i'll defo make a post on this super hillarious news.. it will be a gr8 come back i guess...🀣and wonder who'll give B-family a vaaris now??? the only fertile couple to be trusted are daddaji and nani....🀣 and such ugly babies we'll get....🀣

PS: neenu, shalini and nandu............. thousands of jhappies to you.. its really feels like coming back to home..
......πŸ€—

Hey Shonnu Long time πŸ€—
sps0114 thumbnail
CVS gives hints - Damini  said "doctor ka ilaaj  kyu nahee karateh" - so even tho its identified Veer has problem may be an interesting way to exose Taps but eventually Veer will be capable to have a child and Veecha will have a child I belive........CVS has just not started working on ichcha's pregnancy.......this problem will be a way to prove the strength of veer and ichcha to face a roblem and get thru it.........together and stick it out toether no matter what comes their way....
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

CVS gives hints - Damini  said "doctor ka ilaaj  kyu nahee karateh" - so even tho its identified Veer has problem may be an interesting way to exose Taps but eventually Veer will be capable to have a child and Veecha will have a child I belive........CVS has just not started working on ichcha's pregnancy.......this problem will be a way to prove the strength of veer and ichcha to face a roblem and get thru it.........together and stick it out toether no matter what comes their way....

Veer has a fertility problem which they are going to take as I write this........  it is totally curable..........the problem is that to drag this show on Ichcha will not say anything in the name of not wanting to hurt Veer..............my issue is that she will be hurting Veer more by hiding it because he is being made a fool of.

It was nice to see that Raghu is not as tough as he looks.............tragedy has made him bitter.😊
nb.neha thumbnail
hahahahahahahahahahahaaha..............
this is it..............yehi hona tha baki..............
i mean there wasnt any other way in wich tappu could be exposed....goooooooooooosh..........first they ruined vansh, then they side tracked icha n now they have made veer impotent only to save tappu's skin................hahahahahahahaha.....
cmon tappu shuould have been exposed st away without this impotency drama