***ShOcKiNg*** - Veer is impotent - Article - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonuu

and do i need to remind you guys that i was one of the first few people who used a term Namard for veer in ancient times???🀣 never thought it will proved to be true 🀣
yayyy shonuu... πŸ€—
and yeah u were the firste to honor him with that titleπŸ˜†

and do i need to remind you guys that i was one of the first few people who used a term Namard for veer in ancient times???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 never thought it will proved to be true 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
shonnu

please make some hillarious posts

we realy missing u
Originally posted by varun.tap

and do i need to remind you guys that i was one of the first few people who used a term Namard for veer in ancient times???🀣 never thought it will proved to be true 🀣

oh very goodπŸ‘ , now plssssssssssssssss
make some posts here , we r missing u
yes guys.. i'll defo make a post on this super hillarious news.. it will be a gr8 come back i guess...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣and wonder who'll give B-family a vaaris now??? the only fertile couple to be trusted are daddaji and nani....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and such ugly babies we'll get....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

PS: neenu, shalini and nandu............. thousands of jhappies to you.. its really feels like coming back to home..
......πŸ€—

abb aayega mazaa... when taps will have to explain how cud she be pregnant with Veer's baby when Veer has medical problems and cannot father a child...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago

awwwwwwwwwww shonuuuuuuuuuu...πŸ€— great to see u here... pls, a post by you is needed...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
hey charu...πŸ€—... yes baby expect some blast soon...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by niveditha

Icha will soon get to know about Tapasya's truth in Uttaran as Veer can never be a father.

A source says, "The Bundela family feels that Tapasya is to give birth to Veer's child as they are unaware of her dreaded past and the fact that her child belongs to Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore. But, this secret will no longer stay a secret as Ichcha will get to know about it.

"The other day Ichcha saved Tapasya from Satya and Sanchi's plan and got hurt in return when her mother comes to visit her. On her visit in the Bundela house she advises her daughter and Veer to go for a check-up, to find the reason why they can't conceive a child. They will go to the doctor. But only Ichcha goes back to collect the reports when the doctor informs her that Veer is impotent while she is physically fit to be a mother. It's then that Ichcha comes to know about Tapasya's lie.

"The moment she gets to know this she will be furious and will think of revealing everything to Veer. She will think of calling Veer but then when he calls her up, she does not have the courage to tell him the truth."

Nandish aka Veer remained unavailable for comment.

so how will Bhouse have waris?? will ichcha go n sleep wid satya to have a waris??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no
they will call tappu again after her first delivery

because she is an expert in all these things