Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Predictions came true!!!!! πŸ₯³ LOL I don't believe this !!!!πŸ˜† Whattt a way to do Tap babes Khulasa πŸ˜†

But Ichcha Devi shouldn't take tell that she's nt capable nd all  That's highly possible ..... Gal first inform someone Plzzz
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ~~~~

may be its satya's plan.. πŸ€ͺ🀣

ROFLROFLROFL saytya nhi ho sakta πŸ˜†but koi aur πŸ˜‰  bolo bolo  kaun he bohπŸ˜‰ Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh i think she will do some jasoosgiri now, lets see , i dont think she will side with tappu this time ,
but she is unaware abt raghu and tappu , may be she will do same spy work now😎 follow taps and all

Ok another solution. Iccha gets to know abt Rathod, meets him. Rathod also falls for Iccha. Taps jealous- pehle papa, fir Veer ab Rathod bhi😭😭. She looses all interest in Veer now Rathod is her only true love.She herself goes to Rathod and does her baby jaap , herself tells Bzoo that the baby is Rathods, problem solvedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Whether Iccha keeps Veer's secret to herself is upto her.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this is call true love. as soon hear the problem of partner, leave him on her hal and khud dusare ka bachha lekar claim true pyarπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ichchha will always dump, even after knowing the problem she will stick with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya ladki haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love Tapu for her being so practicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜† act according to situation. if Veer cd not produce, get pregnant from other.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ichvee

🀣🀣🀣 saytya nhi ho sakta πŸ˜†but koi aur πŸ˜‰  bolo bolo  kaun he bohπŸ˜‰

rathore?? πŸ€”
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think this was the expected way to go for the storyline..............as Raghu is busy on the phone just threatening.................something else had to happen.

I said that Ichcha would have to be involved because Veer's character was not showing any suspicion.............

I think everything will slowly, very slowly start falling into place.but not without the twists and turns.
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

may be its satya's plan..πŸ€ͺ🀣

🀣 No its rathod plan 🀣
varun.tap thumbnail
But impotent have a no feeling of s...e............
then hows he sleep with ichcha or tapasya......
Radhajee thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

But impotent have a no feeling of s...e............
then hows he sleep with ichcha or tapasya......

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† veer aik loser hai!!!!1 kio exception bhi chalete hain πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rgattu

What is the source of the above article?

I would also like to know the source..............for the exact wording...........because logically it makes no sense. Ichcha would have known there is a problem with Veer if he was impotent...........so I am not sure the wording is correct...........maybe he has a fertility problem which can be rectified.