neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
copy cats cv's

rathod idea and this impotent idea from forum only
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hv become Tapu fan from today, i hd tried to show my sympathy towards my beloved Tapu but shayad some people found it as a competition to their love for Tapu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ but i will not stop my love towards the angel, if anybody find my love to Tapu provocative, pls  relax. my love is uniq. dont want to compete with anybody.๐Ÿ˜Š i m only one in my Tapu love, if anybody want to join me fill the application form๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

so whtever Tapu did, i will support her. even if she will sleep with 1000 guys. after all being kicked out by Veer she hd rit to do anything (pls people with strong moral value dont quote me๐Ÿ˜†) Now if Veer is impotant so wht she cd do. she tried na, if he cd not give her honour to be mother (as its most important things in woman life) thn wht is wrong if she tried with Rathore to fulfill her ultimate pleasure๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† go Tapu go. i m with u. chahe koi ho na ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

copy cats cv's

rathod idea and this impotent idea from forum only

arre neenu, baby idea bhi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
abur bahut kuch plagiarize kiya hain๐Ÿ˜ก
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

How can Iccha, remain quiet๐Ÿ˜•. Tapasya is betraying whole Bundela parivaar. Iccha is a dutiful bahu and she respects Vansh a lot, so she can't keep this big lie to herself. She must speak up even if it hurts Veer.

I agree. She needs to protect her family's name and izzat first. Speak up, Iccha!! 
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think report was changed with someone......
๐Ÿ˜†but hamari piari ichcha veer ko uska -point bata payegi. no ,no way๐Ÿ˜• is liye tapori ka raaz kahi raaz hi na rah jaye ๐Ÿ˜ญbut yeh raaz  to rathor hi khol payega ichcha nhi๐Ÿ˜†  Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

u know what  i think

iccha will think wheteher veer was impotent before or not๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†during taps time
so she will have a doubt but she cannot expose taps just like that, she needs some proofs
so we will have to wait
Originally posted by: intruderfast

u know what  i think

iccha will think wheteher veer was impotent before or not๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†during taps time
so she will have a doubt but she cannot expose taps just like that, she needs some proofs
so we will have to wait

agree.i hope so..๐Ÿ˜‰
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: varun.tap

I think report was changed with someone......

may be its satya's plan.. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ