Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

What is the source of the above article?

Agar sach hai tho, bechaari Ichcha - iss maamle mein bhi vaat lag gayi...

Don't worry, by the grace of God and doctors even Iccha will conceive and we will have a sweet Veecha baby😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well i can understand she cannot tell veer

but shee will be a detective now, investigate further into taps pregnancy
oh i am pretty sure now iccha is exposing tappu
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knew the cvs would take this route....🤬
now iccha mata doesnt want to hurt veer.. so she will take the blame on herself.. 😡evryone in btoon will start taunting her. till our hero Raghu comes 'one day' to claim his child.. and truth will be revealed..and this 'one day' will come not before 6 months from today
but i love the newws....🤣 jab tappu ko actually pata chalega, tho woh khud pappu ko chodkar, raghu ko jhappi&puppy degi... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice comedy show 😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How can Iccha, remain quiet😕. Tapasya is betraying whole Bundela parivaar. Iccha is a dutiful bahu and she respects Vansh a lot, so she can't keep this big lie to herself. She must speak up even if it hurts Veer.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they'll end the show soon..thats good news!!!..if veer is impotent...no question of next generation or leap...unless vansh reappears...😆......
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
My heart goes out to Dada ji and Mai, one of their son is dead and another one is impotent, ab khandaan ka kya hoga  😉
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

How can Iccha, remain quiet😕. Tapasya is betraying whole Bundela parivaar. Iccha is a dutiful bahu and she respects Vansh a lot, so she can't keep this big lie to herself. She must speak up even if it hurts Veer.

oh i think she will do some jasoosgiri now, lets see , i dont think she will side with tappu this time ,
but she is unaware abt raghu and tappu , may be she will do same spy work now😎 follow taps and all
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

My heart goes out to Dada ji and Mai, one of their son is dead and another one is impotent, ab khandaan ka kya hoga  😉

ha ha shyam but they will have to show later ki veer is not impotent varna veecha baby aayega kaise🤔
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ha ha shyam but they will have to show later ki veer is not impotent varna veecha baby aayega kaise🤔

Well agar UT to extension nahie mila to may be it will not be required 😆😆😆