Users

Frequent Posters

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: radev2010

Avi's shirt colour matches his lipstick 😆

Thanks to 49erFan for the pict

I gues its his natural shade??? btn awesome pic with sparkling eyes..accha hua those gelled hairs aernt in photo i dont like greased pulled back ishtyle
chipak thumbnail

Wanted to post this long time back..Holi episode....Both in White was looking gr8....Rubys White n golden skirtwith very plain makeup w as thumps up..always like her in simple clothings with minimal makeup n jewellery...Avi in White short shrewani (i guess thats what it was..) with fitted trousers was good choice..fresh chnage frm is personal wardrobe of Shirts n jeans..

Then the performance outfit😃 Ruby turquuoise part transi dress with heavy jari work
and silver chudidr was Perrrrfect..she was looking divine...wish Cvs give her that dress to her...Avi balck Shirt was good fit for sculptures givinghim authentic look but balck trouser was taking the shine...complete upper se neeche black😕

Recently in Fridays epi Rubi is back in Chudidar..whr is her skirts??? love them more..these also good but prefer them...Avi looking great in ever vibrat shirts😃..but one thing need come change from those same black blue jeans..something more cool..cotton trousers😳....yes one more thing on looks why i see black spots  near his eyes   yes one more pls can i see your hairs without gelling..i mean i like them without gel and slightly falling on forhead not pulled back😳 and what abt the waist flab..reduce it lil its bulging out😉....so many demands koi to poori ho😃😛😳

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I liked the red and white Chudhidars Rubina wore the other day but did not like the friday one .and I have no issues on Avinash putting on weight He looks nice but I laugh at the bright  shirts he wears but he carries them off well and after seeing the multi colour ill fitting sherwanis he wore in CB1 well I have no complains till now.Radhikas gagra she wore yesterday did look similiar to a saree she wore in CB1 and her Chunari color combination did not go well I did not like it.
chipak thumbnail
Wows OMGs for Performance and Looksssssssss

Perfect Couple...

See Avi looking ssssoo cool here...likes likes him like this:lean face, slim fit, no greasy airs.....am i harping on this way much..but wht to do Ruby was saying she comes on IF so maybe she read this😉

Ruby  look BEAUTIFUL in white but whats this..heavy eye makeup is no no pls....

Thanks heena for Pics..lovely snaps
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Seema for starting this thread. 

I usually do not comment on actors look but please whoever is looking after Rubinas makeup.........can you please tone down her eye make up and lipstick......Today the song sequence was well shot but the only thing that was sticking out for me was Rubinas loud eye make up and that lipstick. Rubina does not need makeup and she looks much better simple (atleast to me) so please try to keep her simple and if makeup has to be used then please tone it down.  
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rubina and Avinash looked Devine in white .How can any body look so adorable?  Looks like this song   was  shot a while ago. In recent episodes Rubina's eye make up is toned down.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
avis lips should look natural and not made up
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Loved Rubina's costumes in the dream marriage sequence yesterday yellow for haldi green for mehendi Red for pheres Rubina looked beautiful in allEdited by chalhov - 13 years ago
avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ruby yesterday in the dream song all your dressings are nice and make up are nice. But the bindi is big for you. Please if you to put round bindi put a small one.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
avi will loose the slight tummy pouch when he gets on the treadmill
no matter he still looks great
simply love the looks he gives rubi in cb1