~~AviNa Daily Appearance Review~~

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Helluuuuu CBiansπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to Daily Avi/Ruby Apperance Thread- Where members are welcome to discuss our fav. jodi looks for the dayπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰, can give suggestions to better AviNa fashion styling, clothes/hair syling..anything yyou wud like to discuss about Avi and Ruby overall APPEARANCE....here is the place...

So here i go with my first (no second) experience of watching Avina as Radev-

Today . got a chance to catch a glimpse of CB and must say Avi was rocking in Red shirt. Never imagined any male to pull off this color so strikingly..He was looking droolingly handsome in that sharp color shirt..But one thing i could see his tummy bulging out lil bitπŸ˜†  I still dont get what was the need to put on some weight for the role as he mentioned in  one of his interview https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/8921-rendezvous-with-avinash-sachdev.htm , where he is supposed to be college going guyπŸ˜• 
Aur haan those different avaatars were too goo as well- best was Rickshaw wala in green kurta n again red gamchaπŸ˜† but then everywhere Avi was amusing Rads and his fans in looks that we never imagined.. Poor avi has to either bare his chest or show legs (in lungiii) to make his female fans drooooooolπŸ˜†  but then its our Avi we are speaking- he is master in making any bizzare color/cloth look wonderful..
Abt his hair dept..hmm what to say i always liked his DRP looks- without gelling post CB1 2nd marriage style but this short style looks deadly too😳 One suggestion..pls dont gel them much and to not hav them spruce up in spikes (dont know what they say for this hair style.πŸ˜•.)

Rubi is simple beauty so as long they keep her makup subtle its always Thumbs up for me.. Her dressing is always upto mark and clothing colors always match her fair flawless skin... Green with Red (again redπŸ˜‰)  is matching perrrfectly (i guess this is the same combination she was wearking in her Mehandi..cb1???)
Her Gaghra looks g with her poor weaver family..i hav seen most of the bunaikaars kids wearing gaghras so looks authentic for me..Would love to see her more in Yellow and BlueπŸ˜ƒ

Liked her choti (braided hair style). I always liked Rubi in choti avataar (infact prefer that over bun) so for me itsπŸ‘πŸΌ And this choti with some strands coming out..ummm she looks beautifulπŸ˜ƒ and if i say i love her like this people will sayy aiin yeh kya hua iss ladki koπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Btw i can see their rings..Avi waali when he was serving idli to Rads and Ruby waali always visible but she keeps it hidden in  the back (i mean facing her palm..)..Happpy for themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the topic, i feel i m not the right person to open it as i wont be watching them daily but i was thinking to have something like this for long (in fact Shanta aunty comment in one thread prompted me to think abt this idea..so big thanku for her)....I guess most of you might remember something similar we had in CB1 wher everone would discuss AVi/Ruby ghastly costumes--those kurtas and bad sarees....i remeber Aviation, Bristi, Rajsri to name a few who would comment on Avi and Ruby daily costumes..that was FUNNN.. for those who are unaware of what i m referring to here is a peep in to the past:

So feel freee to Discuss anything you like or dislike in AviNa daily looks (episode or any media segment)....Hope to read some interesting views daily....πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Disclaimer: Only looks/outfits/style to be discussed not Acting..i think we have separate thread for discussing daily acting πŸ˜• Again if something similar is already open then pls feel free to ignore it and do inform me abt that threadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chipak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

interest thumbnail
I agree with you that Avi looks rather healthy & it seems older .
In the serial little dev was a bit plump .
may be Avi put on weight during his tour abroad & the break from shooting , he will lose wt in the course of shooting this serial .
this wt . issue may be a part of the story .
rubina is very 2 pretty & her costume is very becoming her figure .
it is a treat to watch both of them .

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think Aavi gained wegiht for the show as he wanted to have a different look from CB1.
So far Rubina has been given good costumes, hope zee and DJs keep it up.
I like her simple and without makeup.
Edited by sigrid - 13 years ago
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 QUOTE; Chipak
''Today . got a chance to catch a glimpse of CB and must say Avi was rocking in Red shirt. Never imagined any male to pull off this color so strikingly..He was looking droolingly handsome in that sharp color shirt..But one thing i could see his tummy bulging out lil bitπŸ˜†  I still dont get what was the need to put on some weight for the role as he mentioned in  one of his interview'''

His weight gain really bugs you eh Chipak? Aavinash did have a slight paunch in CB1 now it's CB2 so the paunch is 2x more🀣  he'll lose it soon enough with with the erractic working hrs .
I remember Radev 24,Tazzi [where is she?] and myself saying how thin Aavi was on tour.
Surprise to us , tv really adds lbs. 

He did look smashing in red ,when are we gonna see him in his white nightshirt ?
Rubina is a classic beauty! for me the skirts drown her,she's too petite  ,think they shoud do away with the false eyelashes .

yup, no more hiding ,we see the rings, lovely !,

thank you Chipak  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by JustShanta - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Today I liked Rubina in white chudidhar she looked cute and Avinash who has put some weight for a new look in CB2
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i liked Avi in the first part on Red shirt n Rubi in the last part on white n yellow salwaar.........both of them carried out themselves very nicely today...
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RADEV1000

i liked Avi in the first part on Red shirt n Rubi in the last part on white n yellow salwaar.........both of them carried out themselves very nicely today...

agree with you 
i liked it them more than cb1becoz they are simply mind-blowing may god bless them
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Seema,

Good Job!!!! Thanks for opening this!!

I must agree.........Dev looked Smashing in that Red shirt!! Usually men cant carry it off......but Avi did......and did it awesomely!!! Liked the shirt look very much......be it blue or red......Avi can carry anything with nicely.

Oops the paunch......actually cudnt stop gazing at his face.....so never saw his paunch. Hehe!

As for Rubi, she looked awesome!! I must say the dresses and hairstylings suit her much and gives the same innocent girl look! The braid plus some tendrils of hairs coming out makes her look very very beautiful.

fatssrilanka thumbnail
I agree.Avi can carry off almost everything & every colour.He looking dashing in whatever he wears.As far as Rubina is concerned,she too looks very good in ghaghras.Both their rings are visible especially Avi's.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for opening this 😊 

Avinash weight doesn't bother me, he is looking smashing, maybe it is just me I like that Avinash is working hard to have muscle look,  I think a six pack would look smashing on him just like Hrithik πŸ˜ƒ  Avinash looks good, love the clothes he is wearing, really casual. He was looking so handsome on the boatrip really dreamy!

Rubina is looking so beautiful, she is a natural beauty, everthing she wears she looks pretty. She has a beautiful face. Hope to see her with her hair open, she will look so beautiful. Love that her make up is not so much. Kinda like her bag with she has with her when she went to college. I think the clothes the Cv choose looks good on Rubina. She is a doll. 😊