Ishu relatives so grready!!

Posted: 13 years ago
From the start of the show-Ishu relatives are so greeeeedy-in everything they want share-Dont they forget it is Ishu and Shinu;s wedding which is 3 crore means main persons will have 3 crores to spend for their wedding-greedy relatives what did they think they will get-diamond encrusted gold jewellery (fatso uncless) swarovski encrusted silk dress(fatso aunties)😆😆😆😆😆
so true...
they all r thinking that they will get everything & the immediate family with or should not get anything... ha ha ha...... 😆
Right dear,i think all the time they just think how to get more n more money to invested.
I agree Ishus realtives (especially the aunties) are soooo greedy! They even asked the family to split the money between them and I was like....erm....excuse me but why exactly???? bolo bolo tell tell???

The relatives are supposed to get gifts not bundles of notes! This show is a perfect example of how money can change people!
soo true- maybe coz they are " Larkye wale " .. 
 even all the master jee said that.. " they have never seen this much money in their life so abhi itna paisa mil gaya toh dimmag hil sa gaya hai unka" .. but they know that they are being shown on TV phir bhi ase kanjosii wali baat...
Best Joke was when the choreo told off the Groom's mom-3 crore liya hai aur kitna logi kamar hilane ðŸ˜† keliye
I know, its weird how the relatives have their eyes set on the 3 crores! Where on earth does this happen that relatives get money from the groom's parents to buy their dresses! Funny lol...
Waise they should think after such drama on tv,how will face the peoples after the show ends up.
Yeah not only they are expecting from boys side but girls side too...
trying to always prove they r ladkewale...😆