Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya same and u seen epi
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
not todays epi, yesterdays and tuesdays so i bet i need to watch them tonight or read the updated up here by rana.

whatever it happens will see it. was todays any use
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it's high time they start showing romance between goham
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ashima only if the cv will understand our point of view but they have no brains
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum dear...
aashima326 thumbnail
no yar i think he have feelings but he only resist himself bcoz he thinks she is liar and gold digger and most of all illiterate and kind of person he shown. he do not accept his defeat from his gawar wife whom he is losing hismself.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi and welcome to the forum, I feel too that all of Aham's bluster where Gopi is concerned is to hide how he truly feels for her, and his too secure in how she feels for him and how much his mother loves Gopi, so he feels he can act however he wants with no chance of loosing her. If for example Gopi and Kokila decide enough is enough and Kokila decides to marry her off to someone else, you will see Aham turn quickly to try and win her over to him, he will be extremely contrite towards Gopi.

The sticking point in Aham progressing the relationship is Gopi's illiteracy and the fact she doesn't speak fast enough, too much hesitating, while Kokila likes this as it gives her the upper hand, but Aham doesn't like this as it makes him feel his dealing with someone lower than a servant and because he married this person, it makes him extremely unhappy, as his always been a momma's boy, he doesn't want to take the initiative to get her educated, his waiting for his Mom to realise, i wonder if she will realise that what she wants and what her son wants is different and she needs to do what her son wants.
aashima326 thumbnail
ya  i too feel he is too secrure towards gopi. bcoz he knows that she is one man kind of woman and never leave him untill he wants. that,s y he is fast enough to bring her back on his nani vist bcoz his mother only told him to tell nani by himself but he chooses to take her back. if he really dislike her then he never bring her back in mm.he knows very well she comeback happily if he goes for that else he can send jigar to take her but he chooses to go all by himself not even bothered to tell his mother that he is going to take her back and when he is a moma's boy
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum!

Hmph, Ahem and Gopi situations is not that easy.

It'll take a while. Besides, CVs love the TRPs they're getting for curious Gopi-Ahem scenes ðŸ˜³
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aashima326

ya  i too feel he is too secrure towards gopi. bcoz he knows that she is one man kind of woman and never leave him untill he wants. that,s y he is fast enough to bring her back on his nani vist bcoz his mother only told him to tell nani by himself but he chooses to take her back. if he really dislike her then he never bring her back in mm.he knows very well she comeback happily if he goes for that else he can send jigar to take her but he chooses to go all by himself not even bothered to tell his mother that he is going to take her back and when he is a moma's boy

@Bold - Kokila asked him to go take her and when Aham showed reluctance she said then go and tell Naani everything, he as a coward would went to take Gopi back to the MM, he fully intends for her to leave when Naani goes. But i agree with what you said, as Gopi heard with her own ears him telling Kokila he wants her out of the house, if anyone else, other than Aham, had come to take her back to the MM, she would have said No, afterall Hetal and Jigar had asked her to not go and she still went as it was Aham's wish for her to leave. Aham will keep on using Gopi as per he and his family wishes until she herself puts a stop to it.