Poll

Are you Happy that barun is not doing in luteri dulhann?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
give your opinion  ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i had mixed feelings for that, overall, i am happy that he left that show. it means something better than that is waiting for him, may be BHPH season 2? ðŸ˜ƒ
keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also have mixed feeling cos was waiting to see him back on telly soon and i hoping that we will be able to see him and ankita together again on telly.
ricflairt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Barun will be back with ankita.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Barun deserve a much better show than this Dulhan..Rt from the beginning the promos didnt impress me at all.. In a way probably this shows that something much bigger is in store for Barun..God willing hopefully AB will be back together...
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am very happy about it though it means we have to wait longer now to see Barun...but i guess its an indication that there is something bigger and better in store for him...i actually didnt want him to be a part of this show since i heard about it...
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me too think tht he deserves a better role than this.....now also i want nothing less than bhph2
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im sure barun will be back with a better show. Didnt like promo of that show anyway. I want bhph 2 with barun and ankita again.
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm kind of happy, I suppose. I never liked the idea of him pairing with Auntyji, and the show itself seemed iffy and not likely to last too long. But I'm also slightly disappointed that I won't be able to see Barun in a brand new role so soon :/ But overall, I think this is ultimately good for him and that he will definitely find better shows.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't want Barun to play some zamindar type, but I really want him back on the telly.  I hope he gets a role that suits him better.  Personally, I feel he needs to act with another co-star so that he can prove his versatility.