Cherished people in my phone book (Arjun)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan Kundra, Vivian D'sena, Arjun Bijlani, Sanjeeda Sheikh- these are significant names in the television industry, but whom do they consider important? We get them to reveal about the most cherished names and numbers that they have stored in their phone book.

Arjun Bijlani 
If I have to choose important names in my phonebook I would pick Punit Issar first. My colleagues from the television industry Rajeev Khandelwal and Drashti Dhami are also important names that come to my mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice.. thanks for sharing ..............πŸ˜›

Edited:- His two colleagues from LRLπŸ˜ƒ and DD from starone ...Very Sweet ..I liked DD in DMG

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
priyanka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.................btw where is monaya n rati ..............he is not in contact with them.................
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
important ppl in/to the industry he mean i guess 😊

so good to know he has his two of his LRL mates in tat important list. aah tat was some show to debut with...miss those days too...

Dharashti Dhami seems a new name....but oh well he is friend with whole TV industry....including karan kundra and also friends with vivan dsena.....

Edited by -debolina- - 13 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: -debolina-

important ppl in/to the industry he mean i guess 😊

so good to know he has his two of his LRL mates in tat important list. aah tat was some show to debut with...miss those days too...

Dharashti Dhami seems a new name....but oh well he is friend with whole TV industry....including karan kundra and also friends with vivan dsena.....

I'm still wondering how Drashti is his colleague ! But anyway, Rajeev toh from LRL. Nice :D
i like dhrasti as muskaan in dmg

she's so cute.........lolzz jun keeps making new freinds all the timeπŸ˜†

a very nice charmer he is

thanks for sharing😳
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sweet....

i don't think he needs to refer phone book for some contacts.....more close frnds esp co-stars frm MJHT
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...

i like dhrashti n dmg as muskaan.. i m sure he have many friends in industry.. he is so friendly and very down to earth person after al.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: utfracks

I'm still wondering how Drashti is his colleague ! But anyway, Rajeev toh from LRL. Nice :D

rach, i guess anyone from the television industry become colleges lol πŸ˜† as in fellow member of the profession.... he must be knowing Dhrashti....πŸ˜†

oh yah Rajeev and Arjun were classic in LRL....⭐️ loved them the most!
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Punit Issar...............i like that man...his personality n evrything...........!.n Rajeev of course.he was FABB!!

n Drashti..............i guess she is the newest addition........😊...n this guy is  friends almost with evryone..........