PEWIND'S Vm Corner Dailymotion link added PG 6 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice Pewind. Enjoyed. 
Pwind fantastic job with all 3 VMs...Roop Tera Mastana was da best...Enjoyed it thoroughly...Keep it up..
@ Dabulls23
@ star_wars

THank YoU So much! πŸ˜‰
PEWIND u are just too good.Keep doing more n more n more n more !!! A big πŸ€— πŸ‘ from my side dear!!!
very nice pewind..roop tera indeed suits the scene the best..good choice..the new one is also good..i wish someone can post that picture of arman on the cycle..i want to put it on my display pic..
Pavitra ristha song suits them so much that even in any clip it FITS them well! 

nice choice of song at the start of the vm! couldnt stop smiling! πŸ˜Š

Cant wait for the song sequence! πŸ˜›

GOBB JOB SISTA ! KEEP IT UP!

ps; told u na roop tera is the best! hehe...
PEWIND all the VM's are very nice.. Sorry was never able to comment on your VMs though watched them... Better Late than never πŸ˜‰...

I have to tell you your choice of songs are very good... I loved the Roop Tera Mastana for HM.. I could never imagine such a peppy and hot song for this... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Holi VM was also too good.. Nice you used Sushant's Fav Holi song here and also added last year holi scene... One cute scene available in last year's Holi epi.. πŸ‘

Cute and Naughty segment of ArMan caught in Kabhi Neem Neem song was just awesome..

And and the latest one in PR title track wow superb πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Keep rocking...

Originally posted by ArManFan1

PEWIND all the VM's are very nice.. Sorry was never able to comment on your VMs though watched them... Better Late than never πŸ˜‰...

I have to tell you your choice of songs are very good... I loved the Roop Tera Mastana for HM.. I could never imagine such a peppy and hot song for this... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Holi VM was also too good.. Nice you used Sushant's Fav Holi song here and also added last year holi scene... One cute scene available in last year's Holi epi.. πŸ‘

Cute and Naughty segment of ArMan caught in Kabhi Neem Neem song was just awesome..

And and the latest one in PR title track wow superb πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Keep rocking...

agreed word by word πŸ˜›
Nice vm PavinπŸ˜ƒ.Keep it up!πŸ‘πŸΌ and yeah do make more.😳
well done thanks for making pavinder they r so adorable u make them more adorable.thanks for putting ur time n efforts in making i know u r lil busy. loved watching them again n again.