Shahid wanted Deepika instead of PC in KK's next - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
YAY Shahika!
Been waiting for this since a long time! 😍
But isnt Deepike doing the Ayan movie with Ranbir? just read a tweet about that. 
^ Apparently she is...but why would that affect this?

Anyways, I'm sure PC is still in this...just media crap πŸ˜›
i wanna see shahid & deepika together...in a movie. They look cute together😍
I know me too!! Ever since I saw pics of them at Aspara Awards 2009...😍 They will look cute together! Deepika even said that Shahid is one of her fav. actors on facebook 😳
I am totally good about them doing a movie together, but please don't compromise on the ShaNks film...please. 😳

Though I love Deepika, I'd rather she do a different movie with Shahid. I am so excited for this ShaNks movie man. No compromises. :)

I am sure DP will also look good w/him, though it's ShaNks for me. And we all know who actually looks older than him. πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Untamed- - 13 years ago

I'm sure shahid wanted deepika in heer ranjha because he had a press conference saying he's doing the movie with deepika but deepika dropped out of the movie because I guess she signed another movie to replace that one. So we won't see sk-dp movie anytime soon. But I like sk-pc though

There are rumours going around that Shahid-Deepika re in Ayan's next! A few people tweeted that they saw Ranbir and Shahid together at Olive and were in deep converstaion. There's also been articles saying how Ayan has 'ditched' Ranbir for Shahid..and some saying how Ranbir is supportive of Ayan casting Shahid instead of him. This is all  gossip but I don't mind...a Shahid-Deepika movie directed by Ayan Mukerji..😳
He directed WUS right? I am not really good with directors! πŸ˜† If yes, then awesome! :D I loved that movie, it was totally amazing. :)

I would love to see ShaNks and Ranbir-Deepika in ONE movie. Difficult, but please happen. 😳