Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Anywayss Muski; I'm Sanz 😳

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

@sanz exactly , they took interview like they want our rista
@muski oh yes, lady word is suitable for her.

its as good as being interrogated . . . they asked me about my princi . . . com on how will i know abt my principal's house . . .

and then they were like beta u r an army officers daughter why are u so shy to talk . . . good heavens! i was not shy, i was uncomfortable . . . πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

new promo . . . but i am not updating today . . .

"yahooooooooooooooooo"

Maan shouted as he ran across the room with his arms outstretched. He shrieked as the girls closed their ears with their hands. Yash dipped his head down; his best friend had officially lost it. Vikrant shook his head as he continued recording and smirked "Man I love it"

Chahe koi mujhe jangli kahe

Anwesha blinked her eyes repeatedly seeing her brother sing and cheery on top, he was a pathetic singer.

Maan bent down on his knees and started hitting his chest like he was Tarzan.

Kahne ko ji kehta rahe

He started crawling on the floor like her was a one year old. He hopped as if he was a frog.

Hum pyar ke tufano mein gire hain

Hum kya kare

Brilliant promoπŸ‘

🀣

@sana . . . i am 17 . . . no rishta nonsense for at least 10 yrs . . .
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

new promo . . . but i am not updating today . . .

"yahooooooooooooooooo"

Maan shouted as he ran across the room with his arms outstretched. He shrieked as the girls closed their ears with their hands. Yash dipped his head down; his best friend had officially lost it. Vikrant shook his head as he continued recording and smirked "Man I love it"

Chahe koi mujhe jangli kahe

Anwesha blinked her eyes repeatedly seeing her brother sing and cheery on top, he was a pathetic singer.

Maan bent down on his knees and started hitting his chest like he was Tarzan.

Kahne ko ji kehta rahe

He started crawling on the floor like her was a one year old. He hopped as if he was a frog.

Hum pyar ke tufano mein gire hain

Hum kya kare

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  ... oh no viky is recording ..... Maan's gonna be embarassed to death once he finds out ... 

gawd muski u're such a tease.... aisay precaps and no updates ... ye zulm hai me lord....

btw babe when are u updating BSLS
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

its as good as being interrogated . . . they asked me about my princi . . . com on how will i know abt my principal's house . . .

and then they were like beta u r an army officers daughter why are u so shy to talk . . . good heavens! i was not shy, i was uncomfortable . . . πŸ˜†

oh god
 wasie again IF not letting me like ur post.
 kya hota hain IF ka pata nehi
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@sana . . . i am 17 . . . no rishta nonsense for at least 10 yrs . . .

I'm One Year Younger That You :)x πŸ˜³ SOO No Rishta For At Least 11 Yearss πŸ˜†
komlika thumbnail
Hey friends.... Good morning.... I forgot I have class today so won't be able to update my Maaneet SS....SORRY 😳 ....will update 2moro pakawala promise
@ di . . .IF is not letting me like ur posts as well . . .
 @ sana . . . i m writting bitter sweet . . . but it will not be that funny rather i m planning 2 juggle with some physical tension bet maaneet . . .

Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

I'm One Year Younger That You :)x πŸ˜³ SOO No Rishta For At Least 11 Yearss πŸ˜†

make that 2 . . . i'll be 18 in juneπŸ˜†