Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi lovelies   .... πŸ€—
daviz : raj, my sweetu, my darling, i have a CONfession to make . . . i was drunk last summer and . . . i saw this Dr . . . Dr Arman, he was dead handsome and he came towards me and my heart beat stopped and DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA, OH MORA GIYARA DARNE LAGA AND we did the DEED and he left me the other day saying he likes rough personalities and i was too softy . . . i am sorry . . . will u forgive me jannu

sanu3108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

tym pass . . .

GK reaches the cottage and hila . . . what does she see . . . Raj talking with Davis and they are making out . . . Raj: Davis, oh my davis, let's not kill maan. cuz of him i had to leave naina and had i not done that i would have never met you . . . lets keep him captive . . . waise i have an idea, why not make him pole dance for us, he is HOT and i like hotties . . .

killer pure killer   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  
muski tu nay Raj ko bhi nahin chora ... bechari Naina ka to khayal kia hota .. itna intezaar aur us kay ye .bewafai ....   πŸ˜†
sanu3108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

daviz : raj, my sweetu, my darling, i have a CONfession to make . . . i was drunk last summer and . . . i saw this Dr . . . Dr Arman, he was dead handsome and he came towards me and my heart beat stopped and DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA, OH MORA GIYARA DARNE LAGA AND we did the DEED and he left me the other day saying he likes rough personalities and i was too softy . . . i am sorry . . . will u forgive me jannu

o teri Ridhima bhi gayee ... Armaan is also not straight  .. haye rabba kia ho gaya saray larke guys se gays kaisay ban gayee  πŸ€£
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@sana hi dearπŸ€—
@muski aab dr aarman bhi 🀣
kya kya shock lagega geet ko , 7 saal baad iye dekhene mila aab toh use maan ka izaat bachana hi hoga  full khatre mein hain

@muski post this part on here also
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1639960&TPN=3
hi . . . sana . . .

yep . . . di shopping is done . . . i also had a fight with a guy on the road when he was abt to bang the bike right into my car and in order to save the accident i had to take a sharp turn, luckily there was no vehicle coming from behind . . . why cant people follow trafic signals. . . he was decent enough to stop and say sorry but i yelled at him, then the trafic police came and i m a girl so yeah he didnt even question me anything simply asked the guy to show his lisence and he didnt have any . . . then i left, i have no idea bechare ka kyo hus hoga . . .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@muski oh,yea  people in India never followed traffic rule,  thank god there is no vehicle

sanu3108 thumbnail
here's my take ... 

Raj and Davis enters the cottage and looks lustfully at MAan ....  Maan senses danger and starts shouting for his izzaat ...  

Maan:  Geeeeetttttt bachaaaoooooo  ye log meri izzzat loot rahay hain ... bachaao geeeeetttttt .....

Geet: Maaaaaaannnnn  mein aa rahee hoon .. .mein tumhien kuch nahin honay doon gi Maaan .... 

in the meantime Raj and Davis zeroes in @Maan 

Maan: Naaaahiiiiiiinnnnnnn  ..... choro mujhay .... tumhein oooper walay was wasta  chor do mujhayyy .... 

Raj and Davis hell confused   πŸ˜•... 

Davis to Raj .... "sweeto ooper wala bhi "  ...  both shrugs ... Raj comes further near ... and try to touch MAan

Maan: Darinday , behroopiyay , dhokaybaaz, chaalbaaz, makkar, dusht , paapi ... paap lagay ga tujhay .. chor mujhay chor.. ghar mein baap bhai nahin hai kia ... chor de mujhay kameenay... nahin to meri Geet aa ker tumhara Band baja de gi 

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hello πŸ€— . . . Someone Here ?!! & I'm Sanz 😳
Originally posted by: sindu555

killer pure killer   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  
muski tu nay Raj ko bhi nahin chora ... bechari Naina ka to khayal kia hota .. itna intezaar aur us kay ye .bewafai ....   πŸ˜†

Naina: pyar pyar na raha

Geet: dost dost na raha

Both: zindagi hume tera aitbar na raha