Chat Clubs

Maaneet Express # 3 - Page 47

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
muski almost similar things happen in kolkata when I loved with my parents before my marriage
.almost 4yrs ago once, a man beating his wife furiously and that time me ,parents and my bro went from there, my papa and bro seen it and protest it that time that man's wife told us not to interfare in their personal life cause he is her hubby and have rights to beat her.
I was shocked along wiht my papa and bro.
 but my mom told us that yes many people in india think like this .
me asked my mom but this is wrong but she told me hum kuch nehi kar sakte jab tak logo ka soch nehi badalte
but my mom , papa and bro always told me to protest against wrong.

isliye kehe rehithi  some people in india and their thinking a gving ur blood pressure high

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

i would also support ur dad but i feel people need to move out of thier place n see from the place who is suffering this n i want to thank all the serials which show all this bcoz i had no knowledge that people were like this also i thought everyone was like how our family used to potray 

there are people even cheaper . . . in a village near mine . . . a daughter killed her parents for property . . . and in another case an uncle killed his nephew for property . . . and a guy from my village killed his brother while he was sleeping . . . this is india
@ di . . . i cant believe that lady said so . . . when the victim herself doesnt want to be saved what can others do . . . this so called mentality has tro chnage . . .
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya i know n the same is going to happen in my family also u see we stay with my 1st granddad he n my granmom r very caring n love all the children very much but their 1 son directly told on my n my sis face that he is bearing us only for his parents n im 100% sure that once my grandparents dimiss they r just going to throw us out of the house n he keeps telling that y u want to do further study do if u want but what use it will be after all u will be a housewife only na my blood boils u know when i talk to him so i try my best not to even see his face god i just hate him
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@muski yes that lady said like this and we all stunned their so their mentality is if hubby beat me, abuse me then  it's fine .
I seen many this types of incident in kolkata but no one cared but my eyes can't want see this but kuch nehi kar sakte kyuon jab bhi akrne jaoge tab victim kahegi are he is my hubby and have rights on this
jab tka soch nehi badlega tab tak kuch nehi hoga iha, aise hi chalta rehega

you know, my sis was at her comp classes when my uncle (not her father) saw her discussing some thing with a guy . . . u wont believe it they literally spied on my sis for abt a month and warned her not to talk to guys . . . when my so called family itself is orthodox i cant even say anything . . . lucky for me i have been broughht up away from my home state and in army cannts . . . wjhen my dad got 2 know abt it he simply blasted at my chahu for what he said . . . far worse although her father had no issues with it he did not speak a word against his bro until my dad did it . . . even then he just said a few lines and done . . . i m just so angry right now that all the past incidents are flashing in front of me

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u know my dad is same he cant say anything to my uncles n so take advantage of it n the uncle i mentioned my sis learnt from his behaviour to never let anyone supress u n know that she is following it he is like u r showing attitude god he is such a orthodox person n tells us to be modern
This content was originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

ya i know n the same is going to happen in my family also u see we stay with my 1st granddad he n my granmom r very caring n love all the children very much but their 1 son directly told on my n my sis face that he is bearing us only for his parents n im 100% sure that once my grandparents dimiss they r just going to throw us out of the house n he keeps telling that y u want to do further study do if u want but what use it will be after all u will be a housewife only na my blood boils u know when i talk to him so i try my best not to even see his face god i just hate him

god. . . such people dont deserve to even live . . . what the hell is this male dominated society . . . whatever heights females achieve these people will always think like this . . . my own grandmother did not eat for two three days after my birth . . . i was 10 when i got to know abt it . . . and when my sis was born she literally say in a corner holding her head within her hands and she said to my mom that  mera beta be-aulad reh gaya . . . that was the first tym my mom yelled at her . . . but she never says any such thing infront of dad as she fears the reply . . .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@muski it's happen in every family , some people r like this but thanks God our parents  r very nice and brought up differently and they understood us and we r also.
2Hinal this happen here but my parents always protest , in fact now u jiju support me , encourage me to continue my study and doing further study.
 u can say my main pilers r my parents,bro,my hubby and my father in law and mother in law . they r never think girls b, boys they always teach me to stand for truth and even if needed then protest against wrong
di u r lucky to have a family like that . . .