Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@all shruti made this thread
DM AND DAVIS KI ADH BUDH PREM KATHA (MG)
pls put ur idead of dadi -devis prem katha
here and there also
can some one plz help me calm down . . . how dare that ******* slap my sis . . . bloody bul***** . . .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

can some one plz help me calm down . . . how dare that ******* slap my sis . . . bloody bul***** . . .

muski darling kya hua?
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

muski.... who slapped who ?  thand pa kurriye 

@rakhi .. hi babes .. how are you?
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he muski calm down n hi to everyone n ya roopali di is at colg so only im enjoying the peace
di my cousin sister . . . she had gone to the market yesterday and some 4 bas***** hit her activa from behind and to top it all they slapped her 4 times . . . bloody bul***** . . . and one of them is her neighbour and aslo her cousins husband . . . he'd run away with that girl and since my cousin did not support her and all that they are taking it out like this . . . i so wish my dad would have been in hisar . . . ull********* ko army soldiers ki maar parage na tab akal thikane ayegi . . . i am so damn pissed . . . people can be so cheap . ..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@sana hi dear, I'm good how r u?
@muski take a deep breath and now tel what happen

even acc to law u cannot hit a girl like that on the road . . . my blood boiling . . . i so want my family to break that bas**** each and every bone . ..

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

di my cousin sister . . . she had gone to the market yesterday and some 4 bas***** hit her activa from behind and to top it all they slapped her 4 times . . . bloody bul***** . . . and one of them is her neighbour and aslo her cousins husband . . . he'd run away with that girl and since my cousin did not support her and all that they are taking it out like this . . . i so wish my dad would have been in hisar . . . ull********* ko army soldiers ki maar parage na tab akal thikane ayegi . . . i am so damn pissed . . . people can be so cheap . ..

oh god , those men ršŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” ,, some one should beat them totally,how could they stoop like this
kya tumhara cousin ne complaint kya un logo ke against.they need to be punished

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry muski there r still cheaper people here n i also had encountered one like that he was like following me n then started passing comments n i just pissed off n abused him by words n some very helpful people helped me n stopped that jerk moron from following me god n whenever something bad is going to happen i dont know y but my instincts start n my heart keeps on beating very fast n till i get that bad news i will be very restless last april i n my family were going to goa n a day before going i started feeling restless n all n the next day after we reached goa n had gone to the beach news came that my nani fell from terrace n is very serious n after a few hours news came that she is no more n before going i fell very badly on the steps so my journey started very badly n then this news oh god those days were my worst Edited by hinal_maaneet - 13 years ago