Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Next:-

Maan looks on geet and remember past incidents and lost in there when some one shout maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn

Both maaneet come out to the reality and seen sameera is stnding there and fuming in anger.

Geet looks at her and try to get up when maan pull her more closely and said miss sameera kappo, so khanna no sharma whatever  do u forgot  the word called decency, don't u know before entering any one's room knck kya jate hain,and who give u the right to call me by my name .I don't , if u addressed me then call me as mr khurana nothing more . now get lost from here as we r busy ,go.

Sameera startled and runs from there .Then geet said leave me now, muskan might be come here.

Maan noticed geet looks all flushed and he smiles then said ok. But this game is not over today. We will play it another day.

Geet looks at maan then left the place.

Maan thinks baas iye toh start hain,I seen the same geet some times today but still u r missing and all cause of me I promised my old geet will be back.

Here on the way geet is thinking about the incident and thinks what happen to her , y she behaving like same old geet, she forgot those feelings then again y and how those feelings are come out? What happen to me?

Mk come and hugged her mother and said mama…Geet take her in her arms and said kaise ho mere baccha? R u feeling hunry

Mk nodded in yes then geet said ok let's go . aaj meien aapke aur aapke dadda ke liye pasta banaye hain.

Mk :-I…lo..ve..pa..s..ta..

Maan:-me too…..

Geet looks at him and avoid his gaze.

komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanujaanu

priya sweetheart u had exams rite

yeah........but cant stay away from CC......😆
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

hey my darling sis...really very nce comment...loved it👍🏼
hey my darling sis MUAH oh real miss yu so so

much

lots of work dear in off...spendng whole day there...!!!😭

love u too dear...!!!

Baccha@ hey howz my baccha....welcome back..!!!

bye n gud nit guyzzz....m gong to sleep....office in morning wid lots of pending work....!!!

hai babaji...YE KAAM KYU NAHI KHATAM HOTA....😭

love to every one...🤗🤗🤗🤗
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks darling 🤗
muhhhhaa
❤️yu welcome sweet heart
@my pyari beti welcome back
simi91 thumbnail

love u too dear...!!!

i understand sweety
i hope yu take alot of
rest goonite & sweet dreams
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
luv yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sis
take care
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Next:-

Maan looks on geet and remember past incidents and lost in there when some one shout maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn

Both maaneet come out to the reality and seen sameera is stnding there and fuming in anger.

Geet looks at her and try to get up when maan pull her more closely and said miss sameera kappo, so khanna no sharma whatever  do u forgot  the word called decency, don't u know before entering any one's room knck kya jate hain,and who give u the right to call me by my name .I don't , if u addressed me then call me as mr khurana nothing more . now get lost from here as we r busy ,go.

Sameera startled and runs from there .Then geet said leave me now, muskan might be come here.

Maan noticed geet looks all flushed and he smiles then said ok. But this game is not over today. We will play it another day.

Geet looks at maan then left the place.

Maan thinks baas iye toh start hain,I seen the same geet some times today but still u r missing and all cause of me I promised my old geet will be back.

Here on the way geet is thinking about the incident and thinks what happen to her , y she behaving like same old geet, she forgot those feelings then again y and how those feelings are come out? What happen to me?

Mk come and hugged her mother and said mama'Geet take her in her arms and said kaise ho mere baccha? R u feeling hunry

Mk nodded in yes then geet said ok let's go . aaj meien aapke aur aapke dadda ke liye pasta banaye hain.

Mk :-I'lo..ve..pa..s..ta..

Maan:-me too'..

Geet looks at him and avoid his gaze.

Sameera ki bachi 😡.........accha huva bhag gaye😆........werna hum bhaga dete🤣.......... geet making pasta 😳
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

love u too dear...!!!

Baccha@ hey howz my baccha....welcome back..!!!

bye n gud nit guyzzz....m gong to sleep....office in morning wid lots of pending work....!!!

hai babaji...YE KAAM KYU NAHI KHATAM HOTA....😭

love to every one...🤗

hey mama.......... don't cry........i  have exam in like 2 hrs😭......still me on CC 😆.......... love u too........good night 🤗 🤗
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

thanks darling 🤗
muhhhhaa

❤️yu welcome sweet heart
@my pyari beti welcome back

thanks masi 🤗
simi91 thumbnail
yippe i'm happy stupid