Maaneet Express # 3 - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

@all i'm typing mini tm
@wardah good ans there

Now rakhi tell me how am I suppose to study after reading this....
@tanu thanks
@PRIYA 
ALLLLLLLLL D BEST FOR UR XAMS
N SHUBH KAAM SE PHELE CHOCOLATESSSSSSS
Originally posted by komlika

Now rakhi tell me how am I suppose to study after reading this....
@tanu thanks

@priya .. choti mama ki maar ka soch ... sab perhai hogi samjhee  😡
@RAKHI
NW U JUST CHIILLLLLLLLL N HV THIS TASTY MILKSHAKE BEFORE I TAKE IT AWAY FRM U N FINISH IT

@priya 😆  ok take a deep breath and then concentrate on ur papers

Originally posted by simi91

@ hi kate same to u sweety
so how r u

good sweety what about yu

im f9 dear
@ rakhi thnx dear
@ priya best of luck dear 4 the mid terms

@rakhi & wardah ... nice answer to that comments guys ...

am still trying to connect how is MAan responsible for his own kidnapping ... and why are ppl saying that he didnt tried to manaofy Geet ... i guess they need to go back to the previous update and read the last convo between them ... he did tried and said sorry too .. but obviously Geet was really angry ... (which was kinda justified)  ... he left from there the moment it struck him that he caused pain to MK and Geet... after geet said the last line.. which was pretty hurtful for him ...  again no body here is to be blamed ... Geet did exactly wat a mother wud've done... and Maan's reaction was also apt... i have a feeling that he's gonna realize soon .. since on his way back he was trying put the pieces together ... god bless him when he does put the pieces together and realize wat Geet was implying ...
@wardah welcome dear.
@all any one interested a match between maaneet
am still trying to connect how is MAan responsible for his own kidnapping ... and why are ppl saying that he didnt tried to manaofy Geet ... i guess they need to go back to the previous update and read the last convo between them ... he did tried and said sorry too .. but obviously Geet was really angry ... (which was kinda justified)  ... he left from there the moment it struck him that he caused pain to MK and Geet... after geet said the last line.. which was pretty hurtful for him ...  again no body here is to be blamed ... Geet did exactly wat a mother wud've done... and Maan's reaction was also apt... i have a feeling that he's gonna realize soon .. since on his way back he was trying put the pieces together ... god bless him when he does put the pieces together and realize wat Geet was implying ...
good point my dear 👏👍🏼