(8)  StarPlus    1930-2000    
(9)  Colors    2130-2200    
(10)  Colors    2300-2330
👏
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushaan Magic at its very Best.....

3 cheers to Sushaan...

Wovvv... This week SGP is good SGP is back  and in top 10..

Again Mubarak Ho!!! I want to see hot senes of Inder/Rajni, Elaish/Disha, Alok/Rano, !!!!why not Kiya Srif Suhana and Ishaan he reh gaye hai Bedroom dekhanay kay liyee, TRP kay liyee Un Ka Bhi Tof Farz Banta Hai!!!
Dont bash me please just one of my DRASTIC posts
Originally posted by venture

Again Mubarak Ho!!! I want to see hot senes of Inder/Rajni, Elaish/Disha, Alok/Rano, !!!!why not Kiya Srif Suhana and Ishaan he reh gaye hai Bedroom dekhanay kay liyee, TRP kay liyee Un Ka Bhi Tof Farz Banta Hai!!!
Dont bash me please just one of my DRASTIC posts

Yaa they can show bed room scenes of all  these couples you mentioned but from where will they get the cuteness and innocence of Sushaan...You can only wish but it wouldn't work......

Thinking on those lines will be stupidity to say worse....

Originally posted by tejeshec

Yaa they can show bed room scenes of all  these couples you mentioned but from where will they get the cuteness and innocence of Sushaan...You can only wish but it wouldn't work......

Thinking on those lines will be stupidity to say worse....

I agree with you just as the HOT HOT secene of Sushaan dont work for me anything else on that line wont either, I was just being Sarcastic , appologies if caused any dismay. I might be stupid  but not that idiot to think that these things are possible, log jotay maray gain, only Suhana and Ishaan has the LICENCE to KILL.
Originally posted by venture

I agree with you just as the HOT HOT secene of Sushaan dont work for me anything else on that line wont either, I was just being Sarcastic , appologies if caused any dismay. I might be stupid  but not that idiot to think that these things are possible, log jotay maray gain, only Suhana and Ishaan has the LICENCE to KILL.

I know that you are being sarcastic here......Also please don't take it personally ..What I meant was CV"s are not stupid enough to think on those lines....

My apologies for not being clear....
And dear venture,,,, there is one more person other than Sushaan who has the license to kill and how....

Bond James Bond....🤣🤣🤣

But yaa even he can't match the cuteness of our Sushaan.....

James Bond Ke Band Baj Jaye gee, as Ishaan is on a MISSION which was IMPOSSIBLE couple of months back !!!

Samjhay kay Nahi !!!

Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Then I will have to add another guy from Mission Impossible to the list........Ethan Hunt😍😍.....Well he can give even Sushaan a run for their money when it comes to cuteness..............................................What Say!!!!!!!!!
Hmm Hmm, cant say much on that.