Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*~*Member of the Week # 23 *~* (Page 7)

_Meena_ IF-Stunnerz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Question- Why did u pick sugaryanu as ur I-F id??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by Charu21

Anu!!! Evil Smile Hug
Here i come!!! Cool

1. Choose one --
  - Chocolates or Icecream : Chocolate Icecream with some chocolates. LOL lol!! smart!! Wink
   - Abhay or Siddharth : Cant I have both? LOL wat?? Shocked U r sooooo greedy!! LOL
  - Vivian or Siddhant : Viv. Yippeee!! So Siddhant is mine!!! Dancing LOL
  - Chaand's dance steps or his walk? : Chaand's neck movement!ROFL Yahi hai right choice baby, aha!!! ROFL
  - Angry or Evil Smile : Evil SmileROFL wow!!! i loved it!! Wink

2. If u get a chance to --
   - do time travelling, in which time wud u like to go? : In future cuz i just want to get over with the exams. LOL lol!! best!! ROFL

3.  U ever had a crush on any TV actor?
      if yes, then who is d one?? Wink : Yes, many times. currently Viv. LOL Aha!! Wink
 6. The person whom you admire the most : my mother. Same pinch!! Me too!! Hug
 7. Wat was ur first reaction on seeing Ritzie's questions?? LOL : Shocked saachi my eyes were like Big and i went like What!? LOL Mine as well!!! Shocked ROFL
10. D best complement u hv ever received : After the bride you are looking the second most beautiful girl in the party. Shocked Woah!!! Anu must be on cloud 9 then!!! Wink super cool!! Tongue 
14. Do u want Ritzie to ask more questions?? : HAhaha no i think they were enough. lol!!! I know!!! ROFL Now i m also sailing in da same boat naa, so i can really understand ur feelings!!! ROFL
15. How much time does that parlour lady still need for Anu's make up?? Ouch I mean it's been almost 8 days now!!! LOL
Awww Charuuu! Thanks a lot for the appreciation. Its just that we all are busy thats why. Will try to get the update soon. Embarrassed
Heheee!! Hug Ya sure haan.. take ur time!! I know studies must b da first priority!! Embarrassed

16. Okay, now use one emoticon n express ur feelings :

Anu Blushing   Wat?? Shocked U self obsessed gal!! ROFL hahaha!! my reaction too would be this only!! For myself haan Wacko not 4 Anu!! ROFL
Adi Hug
Ritzie Hug
Lalu Prasad Yadav ----- 
Protima Dead
Mirror Embarrassed
Ice cream Big smile
Vampires Shocked
Uday Chopra ----

Okayyyyy abhi itne hi!! Big smile

Thank youuuu Charu for the fun questions!! Big smile:P

Super cool answers Anu.. Had fun reading those!! Hug

Edited by Charu21 - 21 March 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieAmeres

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Congrats, Anu! Approve

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

1. That one thing You want to change about yourself is .......? My mood swings. LOL

2. Your Attitude in life is...? Dont lose hope.

3. You draw inspiration from? Life.

4. One thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing?? Sleeping. LOL

5. One song that makes you bang your head against the wall everytime you listen to it? No such song.

6. One word that you would never say out loud? If i cant say it out loud then how can i write it here? LOLLOL

7. Worst thing you have ever tasted? I once tasted a very bad cake. It was yucky!

8. Which superhero do you relate yourself to? Vampwomen! ROFL

9. Which song is in your ipod/player right now? Many songs.

10. Is there a fictional character from a movie, Tv or novel.. You wish existed in real life? Aditiya from Jab we met. Sigh i loved that character. Embarrassed

11. Desribe how would you like your soul-mate @ Mr Perfect to be? (personal question na.. you can skip it if u wish) He should be honest and respect women. Well educated, good sense of humor and looks like Abhay! LOL

12. According to u, Love is........? An illusion.

@Ghesha Petha questions

1. If you are stuct on a deserted island..who would you choose as a partner?? Hm Chaand so we would fly away back to surface! ROFL

2. If the world was gonna end tomorrow n you had only 24hrs to live your life.. how would you live it? Pray alot and spend time with my loved ones.

3. If given a chance to be invisible you would? Stalk some people. LOLLOLLOL

@Favourites

1. Fav Movie of all time: Jab we met.

2. Fav thing about yourself: (personality or physically) I like my dimples. :P

3. Fav expression @ emoticon: ROFL Blushing

@ThreeSum Questions

1. If you became a millionaire, 3 things you'd like to do? Buy a Bently car, go on a world tour and invest rest of the money so it grows! :P 

2. A genie wants you to express 2 wishes.. That would be? Happiness and good health for my family and a successful life for myself.

3. Describe yourself in 3 sentences?

@Me Im a very laidback person, but hardworking when time calls for it and...love going out! :P

1. One thing you hate about me? Nothing!

2. One thing you like about me? Everything! you are a sweetheart. Embarrassed

Rituuuuuuuuu! thanks for the questions hon! it was fun answering! Hug

Ms.Goody

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Anuuuuuuuuu!!! Me too will ask. :D

Task 1:

Describe Sid in 10 sentences.

Adi poocho poocho kisi ne roka hai kya? LOLLOL

hm Sid ok lets start:

Siddharth is a vampire. He is EVIL. He is a womanizer and a blood sucking monster in true sense. And he is hungry for power right now, another agenda he has in mind.He is back after a good 100 years only to take revenge from his little brother Abhay whom he dearly loved once. He even hates his so called parents Chaandeena. All love was lost between the two brothers due to a girl called Matz, whom they both loved. Now back in present history is repeating it self in form of Pia. Though Sid doesnt love Pia but he wants revenge from Abhay so he will do anything to hurt him.  Sid maybe full of vengeance right now but deep down behind all that evil is the big brother who still cares for his lil baby brother. He may deny it but he is not all heartless. A lifeless heart but none the less a heart is lying there which soon will learn to beat again.

I hope its more than 10 lines. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanRitzieamail1601

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Sorry Anu I am late! Anyways, here goes 6 questions from my side.

1. Which thing you hate most to do?

2. Do you have any terrible experience in your life? Then what was that?

3. Your favorite actor-actresses from Bollywood and Tellywood?Tongue

4. Your best friends on IF?

5. Your favorite GOTW?

6. Your all time favorite TV serial?

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Yeah Anu finall time for my questions
1.What is the one food you can't ever resist? Mcdonald's fries. LOL

2.If you can read minds whos mind do you wanna read? There are three four names on my list. :P

3.If you can have anything(only 1) u want in the world what would you want? Happiness and health for my family.

4.If you can be a vampire who would u want to change you?(this is my fav questn*winks*)
I dont want to be a vampire! lol but if i had to then....Abhay. Because he would be gentle with me since he is a nice guy. LOL

Titliii thanks for the questions! I know very boring answers. But kaam chala lo. :P
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Question- Why did u pick sugaryanu as ur I-F id??

Because i couldnt think of anything else! LOL
And cuz im sweet as a sugar so decided to combine it with my name. :P

Thanks alooot Meena for only one question!! Big smile 

Baqi sab ne tu puri koshish ki maarne ki. LOL

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index