talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,After thinking over it very deeply I have come up with this..From the time Avdesh & ARpitha have been married there have been problems one after the other๐Ÿ˜•.We have had pratigyas, guns chases,villains,weddings,kitchen politics,unwanted pregnancies,suicide attempts....everything but some time alone for the couple.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒThey had some time in the jungle but with RV lurking behind them...Why don't they just take off on a honeymoon.๐Ÿ˜‰ Or is it unheard of in lallanpur? Going off to the mela & eating golgappas iss not my idea of quality time with this yummy yummy hubby๐Ÿ˜ณ..I feel Avitha deserve a honeymoon. and we deserve a few romantic episodes in peace..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swamini5 thumbnail
Laxmi
Lets sponsor a honeymoon trip for them to Timbaktu what say
Nobody to Disturb
FUN FUN FUN
HHHHHEEEEEEE
talkie14 thumbnail
I'm willing to sponser anything as long as I get to see what they are doing there...๐Ÿ˜‰
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Laxmi di.. nice idea..

even if they go for honeymoon, they won't be allowed to stay in peace..

bhootni or RV may catch up with them..
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Laxmi di.. nice idea..

even if they go for honeymoon, they won't be allowed to stay in peace..

bhootni or RV may catch up with them..

The whole idea is to get away from all these people..But if they want to be peeping toms they are always welcome.There will be  quite a few of us  there for company huh??๐Ÿ˜‰
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

The whole idea is to get away from all these people..But if they want to be peeping toms they are always welcome.There will be  quite a few of us  there for company huh??๐Ÿ˜‰

MEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOO๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm willing to sponser anything as long as I get to see what they are doing there...๐Ÿ˜‰

Areh Laxmi
U alone want to watch them romancing?OK but take a camcorder with u and immediately upload on Ytube so that even we wont miss them how they celebrating their honey moon.
By the way what kinda HM u want to plan . I mean songs,  dance,food ,  scenes like in  swimming suit  having fun etc....
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Areh Laxmi
U alone want to watch them romancing?OK but take a camcorder with u and immediately upload on Ytube so that even we wont miss them how they celebrating their honey moon.
By the way what kinda HM u want to plan . I mean songs,  dance,food ,  scenes like in  swimming suit  having fun etc....

Arre yaar I'm not that selfish..SAb ko dekhne ko milege..๐Ÿ˜ณJust send them on a honeymoon na..Avi has improved so much he knows exactly what to do..โ˜บ๏ธ. But the writers should send them na..๐Ÿ˜•.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arre yaar I'm not that selfish..SAb ko dekhne ko milege..๐Ÿ˜ณJust send them on a honeymoon na..Avi has improved s
o much he knows exactly what to do..โ˜บ๏ธ. But the writers should send them na..๐Ÿ˜•.

Me have no hopes and expectations  from CV's of Avita's HM so soon. But Im sure ab bacha bada hogaya hai aur kuch karne ka mann bhi horaha hai. Arpi be ready lekin dher kis liye. Ye Bootni ko kuch dhin ke liye Andamaann beje tho kuch karne ke liye Avi ko chance milega. Jab thak bootni saath rahthi tho there is no chance for Avi to do something with Arpi.Dhono sej pe saath me sothe hi  HM ka sapna dhekna padega.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bade achhe khayal hai aapke... ๐Ÿ˜†
dont worry... hum bhi chalenge aapke saath