Very Imp for Rati and Arti Fans

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys today i visited imagine fb.  i saw one mesg of imagine modertor. i was shocked how can channel ppl will give mesgs very rudely to their viewers and fans.😲
The actual mesg i saw on imagine fb is :
Guys this is the mesg from imagine to me. see this how they r rude towards the fans
Rashmi Palvannan March 16 at 10:28am Report
Which agency do you work for? Stop spamming the Imagine page with Rati Pandey requests.

Thanks
......Moderator"😑
Originally posted by priya_27_23

Guys today i visited imagine fb.  i saw one mesg of imagine modertor. i was shocked how can channel ppl will give mesgs very rudely to their viewers and fans.😲
Guys this is the mesg from imagine to me. see this how they r rude towards the fans
Which agency do you work for? Stop spamming the Imagine page with Rati Pandey requests.

Thanks
......Moderator"😑

@Moderator : TERI TOH .....BEEP BEEP BEEP.....🀣
Goshh these ppl are frustated coz their show is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£
Originally posted by kash-mayur

@Moderator : TERI TOH .....BEEP BEEP BEEP.....🀣
Goshh these ppl are frustated coz their show is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£

frankly i don't bother about the show or anything but how they said we r promoting and we r from agency.Angry i hate this sentence.  They r many bandhini, kis desh mein mera dil and other show fans also spamming.  what made them to insult rati.

Thanks
......Moderator"😑
W*H!
I mean.. I actually am loving the show but the moderator is rude! huh!🀬
Uper se they r using rati's name to their YT Links for promotion and again insulting rati and her fans. uski tho mein🀬
hey that was very bad ya...i dono how s PMMKA going on but insulting rati and her fan too....😑..dats soo rude
Another mesg from imagine:

Warning
Rashmi PalvannanMarch 17 at 1:50pm
Do not spam on the Imagine Facebook page with comments about Rati Pandey.

Thanks

Another mesg from imagine:

Warning
Rashmi PalvannanMarch 17 at 1:50pm
Do not spam on the Imagine Facebook page with comments about Rati Pandey.

Thanks

lol!!!he is also saying thnx for thisπŸ˜•!!!!i am doubtful does he knw abt rati and her fans!!?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
may b he shld be careful from now!!
Well.......... they are frustrated, but i dnt knw y ppl are spamming there for Rati......... i mean honestly, y ppl want to see her wid Arjun in that weird show on that pathetic channel.......

Rather we have ArTi on sme other channel with a rocking show
Originally posted by annie07

Well.......... they are frustrated, but i dnt knw y ppl are spamming there for Rati......... i mean honestly, y ppl want to see her wid Arjun in that weird show on that pathetic channel.......

Rather we have ArTi on sme other channel with a rocking show

i agree annie but many r spamming.  y should they say this to arti fans only that to  in rude manner.  Frankly KMH2 fans spammed for two years for KMH2, now bandhini fans r spamming,  bairi piya fans, kis desh mai hai mera dil fans and many more..................