Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all,

well so Satz says he will not hesitate harming icha to get his revenge from B toons and the pain they have caused his mother and all ....

any ideas wat it could be ?? just make some guesses

Love

J
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey all,

well so Satz says he will not hesitate harming icha to get his revenge from B toons and the pain they have caused his mother and all ....

any ideas wat it could be ?? just make some guesses

Love

J

Umed was in love with Satyas mother who was from a poor family , but dadda wanted him to marry gunwanti . Umed has two children out of wedlock and after knowing this dadda got Satya's mother killed.
Originally posted by indian81

Umed was in love with Satyas mother who was from a poor family , but dadda wanted him to marry gunwanti . Umed has two children out of wedlock and after knowing this dadda got Satya's mother killed.

So now we know why Mai likes Dada ji more then Umed 😉😛😆

Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shyams

So now we know why Mai likes Dada ji more then Umed 😉😛😆

🤣🤣...well nice concept ........but ya kuch to gadbad hai ..he said maa ke aansu...did Daddajee make his mom cry ..n why?
ichcha will be out of b-house n then sat-chi will throw all the b-toons out.. n then ichcha's importance will be shown(highly impossible 🤣) but still think so coz abhi abhi i watched UT (🤢) n satya was saying ichcha is dhaal and blah blah.. ðŸ˜† very poor prediction i know!!😳😆
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

🤣🤣...well nice concept ........but ya kuch to gadbad hai ..he said maa ke aansu...did Daddajee make his mom cry ..n why?

Aru may be Dada ji forced him to break his relations with Satya's mother and then later made Satya's mother move to another place with Umed not knowing anything abt it 🤔

Vaise if will be a twist will can let CVS drag UT for few more months 😆😆😆

umed has a sister who either did a vidwa marriage or ran away with someone or some such...bundelas troubled the husband of hers and got him killed....satya sanchi are bundela's grandchildren and deserve equal rights but they werent counted in...this lady had to do some household work and all to bring up the children inspite of being bundelas daughter....all this was bcoz of dadaji the great...

anddddd iccha is surely going to suffer loadssssssssss due to satya sanchi plans and hence the dialogue hum kurbani denge iccha ki😛
Jaya sorry, i am totally tired of this confusion and mess this soap is in and trust me I dont even want 2 try.. and i am very happy not doing it......😳😆
Originally posted by ladybird9

Jaya sorry, i am totally tired of this confusion and mess this soap is in and trust me I dont even want 2 try.. and i am very happy not doing it......😳😆

its always Ichcha's sorrow n agony in d show ..all gud things r reserved for the vamp 

like my mom says This is a show where the female lead is never allowed to b happy ðŸ˜¡

Pathetic .....n now something with her inability to hav a baby ..CVs r bent on showing disadvantages in Ichcha's life
in the photo that Satya and Sanchi were looking at, the lady was wearing a sari which was very similar to Damini's 😉

so another maid servant? Was Umed in love with her or was it Kasa...