Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ash, Sonam, Nita: India's most stylish women!

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ash, Sonam, Nita: India's most stylish women!

Rediff.com caught up with designer Anupamaa Dayal at the Lakme Fashion Week. Here, she gives us the dope on India's most fashion-conscious divas!

What is it that makes Aishwarya Rai tick? Why does Sonam Kapoor always look so fresh? Anupamaa Dayal lists out some of the style icons she's come across in India.

Sonam Kapoor: The thing with Sonam is that she is constantly reinventing herself. She doesn't have that typical 'Bollywood' look and is very open to experimenting. She's young, she's stunning and very, very stylish.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: She is one who really defies style. It isn't like she has a great sense of dressing but she works everything she wears so beautifully. With Aishwarya, it's gone beyond style. It's more to do with the beauty of the woman.

Nita Ambani: I find Nita Ambani very, very attractive. I suppose it's that beauty that comes from within. And that is the true kind of beauty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aishwarya Rai has no style.......at all.

Sonam on the other hand does.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Agreed. Aish doesn't have the best style sense, but most of the times things work in her favour. I love that picture of her, minus the shoes.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
sonam definitely but not Aish!
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ash was stylist before she started doing cannes appearances, sonam is very stylist thats the only quality i am impressed with her, nita dont know...........
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think Aishu rocks the traditional look, especially when she tones down on the make up....but for western Sonam hands down beats her!
radha187 thumbnail
Why is the best of India always limited to Bollywood? They may or not be the best dressers in Bollywood, but there are definitely better dressers in India.
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha187

Why is the best of India always limited to Bollywood? They may or not be the best dressers in Bollywood, but there are definitely better dressers in India.

Because they are more in the public eye? Lots of mags release best dressed lists and majority of them include other non-bollywood people, as well as socialites, working professionals etc Quite a few have also started to take a note of bloggers and street style. They are catching up but very slowly🥱
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Ash doesn't dress well, but she makes everything look good. She can carry off anything very well. I think Sonam(only western though, she has weird taste in indian clothing) and Kareena are the best dressed in bollywood. Even Kangana is good. Karisma also dresses well.
Edited by tulsi003 - 13 years ago
Sonam: Fashion Victim
Aishwarya:  Clueless
Nita Ambani: Bribed the writer? God knows she's got the power and the money. 😉

What a retarded list. 👎🏼
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago