Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchi Should Control Her Feelings For Sid - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mishu4eva

sid will turn gud in panchi's pyaar

and seems lyk he has a soft corner 4 her even now

well i hope so...he falls in love with panchi....he does have a soft corner...but god knows for what....blood i think...

right now he is very obsessed with maithilli-piya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akansha_lnmdj

u noe wat i feels dathe will make panchi as her next target bt den he will b nt able 2 suck her blood

n he himself will  b unable to recognise it....
n den he will becum gud..πŸ˜‰
kaisi lagi meri story..

even  i thought the same too....we think alikeπŸ˜›....
kaash aisa hi ho...
but he is too obsessed with maithilli...he can do anything for her....right now he is taking revenge on the raichand because of her only.....
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kritishah3

Mages I totally agree with ur post.....Pancchi is definitely in for another heart break....πŸ˜” I don't seem to see any future of Sid Pancchi πŸ˜”

yup she is in for another heartbreak...even if sid loves her...she still suffer the heartbreak....
i don't see any future for panchi-sid too....
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Sid is more interested in Pia than Panchi.

nopes...he is not interested in piya...he is more interested in maithilli....he sees maithilli in her....and wants to revenge abhay for snatching away his maithilli from him....

why i feel that maithilli was two-timing both bros.....
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

i feel vo jo bhi kar rahi hai bina kuch jaane to us ko rokna mushkil hai but haan ye sach hai ki Danish k experience k baad us ko thoda soch samajh k hi kisi pe trust karna chahiye.

i agree with you....but what can she do....i can't blame her if she trust sid because the jerk saved her from danish...give her the room....give alot of moments of trusting him fully...because we all know that panchi doesn't trust sid at all
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

i agree....panchiz gonna hav pain nd only pain in her way towards sid....poor gal knows nothing about sid......but we can hope..perhaps her love becomes the reason for sid to change himself..... i know.. its 99%impossible..but still1%chance is there.....n we hav abhay's example....he loves piya nd behaves gently even being the worst of an animal......so..may be love blossoms in sid's dead heart......i wishhhhhhhhhhh.........😊

yup 99% is impossible because he is too obsessed with maithilli...but then the 1% i can't even hope because he have set his eyes on piya

well i just hope panchi is the reason for sid to change himself completely....

abhay though is a vampire...he has a heart.....even when he is a human he is gem of a person who loves his brother and maithilli equally....

but sid....even as a human he has no heart....all he wanted was maithilli and only maithilli...how can a women makes him so weak that he forgot his own brother......

i wish love blossom into sid's dead heart...although he is very lively outside...but deep down he is so lonely and suffering....and panchi can be the medicine to his pain
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

i think..u r rite..he wont be able to suck her blood..n even will be unable to know..why????..n dat will be the beginning of his love....😊

i agree....that will be the start of their love story....but then will it happen....somewhere deep down i feel SidChi love story will happen.....well its viewers demand too....
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

i agree......a person who has past  obsession (evil one) can never move on......SidChi has no future.

i agree with you....