Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Panchi Should Control Her Feelings For Sid

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
well yesterday...i went to sleep early...so i didn't watch...but then i read the update and will catch it later....after reading the update...there was a FB of Sid-Metz....so like all of us predicted sid was in love with maithilli.....and he was a jealous brother.....he doesn't have the heart of sacrifice....like abhay have a heart to sacrifice

i think panchi should control her feelings and do not fall deep into sid's love because with him...she is going to get more pain......its unlike danish type....sid is so obsessed with maithilli...maybe he doesn't love her now...but looking at piya....he sees maithilli in her...and old feelings does arise in his heart for her......

since its going TVD way...i am not surprised or shock if sid falls in love with piya in the future...right now he wants piya so that he can hurt abhay...what abt the future....

and panchi doesn't know the history of sid...maithilli's secret....abhay being his brother....above all he is being the vampire.....

in the path of sid...panchi is only going to get heartbreak...the man doesn't have any feelings for anyone.....not even for his brother.....he is so obsessed with his past that he couldn't think ahead of his future....not even realising that whatever he is doing now...he is only gaining hatred from everyone....and doesn't even understand the true meaning of love

maybe piya might trap into his web....but still there is no love piya can give him because she only loves abhay...she have immerse abhay into her soul and heart.....only thing she can give him is only respect and nothing else more than that.....such simple emotions too...he will not accept it since he have such a big ego in him.....

i love SidChi no doubt...but whatever i am looking now..there is no future for SidChi...since sid is very obsessed with maithilli and right now piya....

even more better if panchi resigns the job and work with her father...at least she won't be heartbroken....

more heartbreaks for panchi if she gets to know that sid have no emotions of love for anyone not even her.....he is a vampire....he is obsessed with maithilli and now with piya....too many heartbreaks in one time.....

i feel its better panchi control her feelings and treat sid just as her boss and not more than that....because she is only going to get heartbreak....even if panchi gets to know that sid is a vampire...she might accept the fact since piya is there for her....but what abt his obsession for maithilli-piya...will she able to take the pain.....loving the vampire who is so obsessed with his past and sister.....

will sid allow panchi to be his solace...i don't think so....in the path of sid....panchi only have pain even more than danish gave her....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i feel so bad for panchi....

mishu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sid will turn gud in panchi's pyaar
and seems lyk he has a soft corner 4 her even now
akansha_lnmdj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u noe wat i feels dathe will make panchi as her next target bt den he will b nt able 2 suck her blood

n he himself will  b unable to recognise it....
n den he will becum gud..😉
kaisi lagi meri story..
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mages I totally agree with ur post.....Pancchi is definitely in for another heart break....😔 I don't seem to see any future of Sid Pancchi 😔
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sid is more interested in Pia than Panchi.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel vo jo bhi kar rahi hai bina kuch jaane to us ko rokna mushkil hai but haan ye sach hai ki Danish k experience k baad us ko thoda soch samajh k hi kisi pe trust karna chahiye.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree....panchiz gonna hav pain nd only pain in her way towards sid....poor gal knows nothing about sid......but we can hope..perhaps her love becomes the reason for sid to change himself..... i know.. its 99%impossible..but still1%chance is there.....n we hav abhay's example....he loves piya nd behaves gently even being the worst of an animal......so..may be love blossoms in sid's dead heart......i wishhhhhhhhhhh.........😊
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akansha_lnmdj

u noe wat i feels dathe will make panchi as her next target bt den he will b nt able 2 suck her blood

n he himself will  b unable to recognise it....
n den he will becum gud..😉
kaisi lagi meri story..

i think..u r rite..he wont be able to suck her blood..n even will be unable to know..why????..n dat will be the beginning of his love....😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i agree......a person who has past  obsession (evil one) can never move on......SidChi has no future.