YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#167~CantTakeMyEyesOffYou<3 - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

🤡

hello clown jee😳🤣
Originally posted by sweet.melody

I just wanna tell her how freakin amazing she is and how much I admire her and love her!!!!! <3

oye hoye do that😳 bt cnt they get a surprise guest

like tv shows me hota hai🤣🤣🤣 plzzz asskkkk 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

hello clown jee😳🤣
hello nadzy jeee😳...🤣
you ask na!! mera koi value nahi hai kahi bhi 🤣🤣

"Eventually our laughing slowed as we gazed at each other. He eventually smiled adoringly at me and lowered his forehead down to mine. I suppose that wasn't specifically against my rules. We breathed softly on each other for a minute and he moved his hands so our fingers were interlaced.

I felt like we were starting to cross a line and was about to say something, when the girls a short distance away yelled, "Kiss her!"

He pulled back and swallowing, laughed a little. "See," he nodded his head over to the group of teenagers, "they want us to renegotiate." He grinned wickedly and I pushed him off of me.

"You," I pointed to his chest, "go finish your run." I pointed vaguely to the direction of our house. "I do need to study'and you're far too distracting." I blushed and looked down.

He laughed and stood up. "Okay, have it your way then." He smiled, and turning back to the girls, shrugged at them and winked. They giggled and then groaned as he turned to leave the park.

I rolled my eyes again and brushed off my now-dampened shirt. I zipped back up my jacket as the dampness made me shiver a bit. Well, I'm pretty sure it was the dampness."

haaww ☺️ soo cute😳👏👏

you ask na!! mera koi value nahi hai kahi bhi 🤣🤣

as if 🤣 umm me 🤣🤣🤣 im nt even active i'll get a kick🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

hello nadzy jeee😳...🤣

Hw are youyyy 🤣 i asked u that beforyy na 🤣🤣🤣

howwyy was the eggjammyy🤣🤣🤣 did u studyyy 🤣🤣🤣
nahi tum pucho na!! you have some value as the official behoodi of itvf 🤣 main toh bas awein ghumti hoon 🤣
Originally posted by -Sameena-

hyyy :D

DHANNZZ 🤗

i luv u for commenting there😳 ur the beshttttyy😳😳
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Hw are youyyy 🤣 i asked u that beforyy na 🤣🤣🤣

howwyy was the eggjammyy🤣🤣🤣 did u studyyy 🤣🤣🤣
yah u askedyyy beforyyy🤣.......and eggjaaaammm was rockingyyyyy 🤣 offcourseyyy i studyyyyyyy🤣