Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's not a Indian telly ff 🤣 it's from the site fiction.net

and it's about random people.. but awesomely written! 🤣

haan okay I will let me read this na 🤣 Im giving up raat ka neend for it 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
ur raat ka neend by god for a FF 🤣🤣🤣 and its 3 am, dnt u have work tom 🤣🤣🤣 dnt u have to wake up 🤔

btw u rem na sunday is cuming🤣🤣🤣 u have to keep that night on the side also 🤣🤣

did u see WI lost 😲
sweet.melody thumbnail
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee reading! my favest passtime ever.. book ya ff ya ketchup bottle ya shampoo bottle.. I will read anything and everything! 🤣

and haan I have to stay up Saturday night!

and no I'm on break this week.. so I can sleep in tomorrow.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🤣 ketchup bottle 🤣🤣🤣 pagal 🤣

ask DD wat shampoo she uses 🤣🤣🤣

that was random 🤔

oye hoye holiday 😎

is the game sat ya sunday 🤣🤣🤣 sunday na 😳
sweet.melody thumbnail
it's Sunday by Saturday night 3am for me 🤣

and omg D said maybe after Aditi's exams are done.. itvf will do a vid int of DD! I hope they doooooo then we can ask her anything and everything 😃
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
oops ya ya 🤣🤣🤣 ur sat by god tym difference oye hoye 🤣🤣

WoW reli?? cnt they get a surprise guest ☺️ im sure they cn 😍
sweet.melody thumbnail
omg this ff is so adorable!!!!!!! I wanna see Mishti in this role 😆
sweet.melody thumbnail
I just wanna tell her how freakin amazing she is and how much I admire her and love her!!!!! <3
sweet.melody thumbnail

"Eventually our laughing slowed as we gazed at each other. He eventually smiled adoringly at me and lowered his forehead down to mine. I suppose that wasn't specifically against my rules. We breathed softly on each other for a minute and he moved his hands so our fingers were interlaced.

I felt like we were starting to cross a line and was about to say something, when the girls a short distance away yelled, "Kiss her!"

He pulled back and swallowing, laughed a little. "See," he nodded his head over to the group of teenagers, "they want us to renegotiate." He grinned wickedly and I pushed him off of me.

"You," I pointed to his chest, "go finish your run." I pointed vaguely to the direction of our house. "I do need to study…and you're far too distracting." I blushed and looked down.

He laughed and stood up. "Okay, have it your way then." He smiled, and turning back to the girls, shrugged at them and winked. They giggled and then groaned as he turned to leave the park.

I rolled my eyes again and brushed off my now-dampened shirt. I zipped back up my jacket as the dampness made me shiver a bit. Well, I'm pretty sure it was the dampness."

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

omg this ff is so adorable!!!!!!! I wanna see Mishti in this role 😆

oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣