Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
and yeah it's not like they were directing the gaalis at anyone.. it was such a tough game.. it was just their emotions coming out like that. It's not like they were saying the gaalis to the person.. bas that was to let the stress off of themselves
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -naina-

dnt say dat😒
they work reli hard...all the teams.....aftr playing so well...if they lose toh reaction is normal....
who wudnt rect....but all hav their ways...i agree he did wrong but still....i m sure he didnt reli meant dat personally

🤣 why are u getting emotional 🤣🤣 i knw all teams work hard i fekt bad for sachin bt these three are on my blacklist 😎 oye hoye 🤣🤣 spl virat😡😡😡 so now wen is ee him sad i get happy 😎 🤣🤣
Alu- thumbnail
@ Nadz: You clearly are not smart so no point of seeing sehbu
Now naina can keep him😛
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

@ Nadz: You clearly are not smart so no point of seeing sehbu
Now naina can keep him😛

ahaan😛
but he is neha's😛
Alu- thumbnail
@ Nadz: You are to good😛
Btw make me a gul siggy
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

and yeah it's not like they were directing the gaalis at anyone.. it was such a tough game.. it was just their emotions coming out like that. It's not like they were saying the gaalis to the person.. bas that was to let the stress off of themselves

oye hoye then in taht case i dunno 🤣🤣🤣 i was sjt annoyed 🤣🤣🤣 and yuvraj hit AB ka paon and nw he cnt play 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg is this about the match 🤣🤣🤣 the gaalis 🤣🤣🤣 shilpzz bt wasnt it a bit too much🤔 Like they were not small gaalis they swore a lot there are other ways also😆 bt ya maybe ur right 🤣🤣🤣
Alu- thumbnail

ahaan😛
but he is neha's😛

Haaa yes😛
I wonder if he proposed to her that day😛

sweet.melody thumbnail

dnt say dat😒
they work reli hard...all the teams.....aftr playing so well...if they lose toh reaction is normal....
who wudnt rect....but all hav their ways...i agree he did wrong but still....i m sure he didnt reli mean dat personally

yeah exactly behna! they didn't mean to personally hurt anyone.. bas uss stress ka mahaul tha... and they were playing a home game so BIG pressure on their shoulders

waise behna did you see how much badnaami is happening of the players cause they lost one game? even though they won every other game.. this one game is getting them soooooooooooo many gaaliyan.. ab dekhna hai WI match ke baad kya hoga.. im soo worried!!
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i agree....and who dosnt use abuses or gaalis except a few...its not just these 3....but all...in all the teams....