Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hi Shradha! u r right.....MU at this stage is so unacceptable.....Maan too is hurting so much along with Geet, and to show that Dev is correct in his assessment of what Geet's reaction will be is for stretching the cord to its limit. Hope the Cvs don't do that.

i m sur cv's ll show us sumthin gud nly..dun worry,..as dey hav never let us down...i hop dey ll nt shw us MU ...n ya my maan cant be ever wrong so dev u better watchout nahi to maan se pehle main tumhari hatya kardungi..
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

Right and you know what?
I read one topic yesterday after the episode that Maan shouldn't be in a hurry....he should give Geet sometime...😑
.so , what do you think about that?

He is already giving Geet all the time one requires, it is not as if he is in a hurry to resume his life again as it was before,it is not like he doesn't understand what she is going through..he himself is hurting too, so why show this that he is not doing the correct thing??? This is Maan we are talking abt, who has always kept Geet's happiness foremost in his life, he is happy when she is, when she is sad and so riddled with grief he is going through a double dose of grief as he himself has to cope with his own unhappiness and the sorrow he feels when he sees his Geet steeped in misery.
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

[
He is already giving Geet all the time one requires, it is not as if he is in a hurry to resume his life again as it was before,it is not like he doesn't understand what she is going through..he himself is hurting too, so why show this that he is not doing the correct thing??? This is Maan we are talking abt, who has always kept Geet's happiness foremost in his life, he is happy when she is, when she is sad and so riddled with grief he is going through a double dose of grief as he himself has to cope with his own unhappiness and the sorrow he feels when he sees his Geet steeped in misery.

πŸ‘
I had expected this answer from you.

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

yes yor are right,
maan does everything for geet even before she wish for sumthing
i cant beleive that dev's prediction came true and not maan's
first of all dev doesn'nt know what he needs for himself and he is half-minded and he  giving advise to maan is not tolerable
it shud be always maan to understand and support geet

I really didn't think that the CVs will show this as it is so unacceptable that Dev be correct and not Maan when it s Geet we are talking abt........... Hope all our fears are proved wrong and the CVs take a U turn.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U r right dear...hope the cv's don't mess it up all over again & turn Maan into a farce..we all r eagerly waiting for Maaneet's union & of course not any stupid mu that too for that coward Dev..😑                                      
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: shradha14

i m sur cv's ll show us sumthin gud nly..dun worry,..as dey hav never let us down...i hop dey ll nt shw us MU ...n ya my maan cant be ever wrong so dev u better watchout nahi to maan se pehle main tumhari hatya kardungi..

Don't worry we will all help u in his much wanted murder and when we are so making plans of doing such a deed let me give u 4 more suparis why don't u kill the quartets of NAAG and relieve us of watching them everyday, we will all give testimony that u were nowhere near the dead bodies.............u will be doing the viewers of GHSP a great service...........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

p.s. i too hope the CVs amaze us with some wonderful script.......

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree to this , it has to Maan to understand geet and get themselves out of trauma and I am happy Maan had put dev in place by asking him not to interfere.

Infact earlier i thought thaat maan did wrong by removing baby things and it will defo upset geet but now i think what he did was correct this way even if geet is angry she will spit out on him and in process she will also realize his hurt feelings and they will spend time together n console each other whereas if Geet will be in baby's room since two nights, Maan has not been able to spend time with her and cry their hearts out together. 
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

πŸ‘
I had expected this answer from you.

seems u know me very well by now.............happy to have come up to ur expectationπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i agree.
i really dont like when he try to be chummy  with Geet. 
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

U r right dear...hope the cv's don't mess it up all over again & turn Maan into a farce..we all r eagerly waiting for Maaneet's union & of course not any stupid mu that too for that coward Dev..😑                                      

Don't worry Bobby Shradha has just now taken supari for Dev, so if anything like that happens then she will kill him, i have requested her to additionally do a greater deed of finishing off our NAAG too so that we can all live in peace...............