Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Don't worry we will all help u in his much wanted murder and when we are so making plans of doing such a deed let me give u 4 more suparis why don't u kill the quartets of NAAG and relieve us of watching them everyday, we will all give testimony that u were nowhere near the dead bodies.............u will be doing the viewers of GHSP a great service...........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

p.s. i too hope the CVs amaze us with some wonderful script.......

hehe nahi yaar sab murder sath main karte hain planin ke saath...saath main jail jayenge (only condition is dat waha net hona chahiya we cant miss our GHSP na)aur maaneet ke upar IF par post karenge...ek teer se teen nishne..ek to dev serial se out dusra maaneet khush aur tisra hume apne padhai se chhutkara mil jayega ...wat say??πŸ˜†
Edited by shradha14 - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta13

I completely agree to this , it has to Maan to understand geet and get themselves out of trauma and I am happy Maan had put dev in place by asking him not to interfere.

Infact earlier i thought thaat maan did wrong by removing baby things and it will defo upset geet but now i think what he did was correct this way even if geet is angry she will spit out on him and in process she will also realize his hurt feelings and they will spend time together n console each other whereas if Geet will be in baby's room since two nights, Maan has not been able to spend time with her and cry their hearts out together. 

Shweta u have given the best situation to go further from here on and i fully agree that if the CVs shown this it will be intense and explosive in a good wayπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.... hope the CVs do go through the pages of our forum and get to see all our thoughts.................
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

i agree.

i really dont like when he try to be chummy  with Geet. 

No Naddiya, i don't think that the CVs will ever go that far and show Geet being friends with Dev it will snap the very foundation of what Dev's injustice had done to Geet so far in her life.......... and her process in her life till date.
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not think that Maan does not know what will be Geet's reaction. He need not be told by Dev of all the people. Maan also knows that she would react to the empty room, but he wanted it to be over and done with and not a continuous torture for Geet.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: shradha14

hehe nahi yaar sab murder sath main karte hain planin ke saath...saath main jail jayenge (only condition is dat waha net hona chahiya we cant miss our GHSP na)aur maaneet ke upar IF par post karenge...ek teer se teen nishne..ek to dev serial se out dusra maaneet khush aur tisra hume apne padhai se chhutkara mil jayega ...wat say??πŸ˜†

Chal planning karte hai.....and really net to chaiye as everyone knows i will surely die   if i  don't see him once everyday😳 😳 😳
😳
shradzz thumbnail
hheh it seems u r very experienced in murderin so u do d planin   n i ll support u wid it..saath main samgram ko bhi tapka dalta hain...jail ja hi rahe hain to ek murder kare ya do..ki pharak pandaπŸ˜†...n ya ill 2die...uff GHSP is really an addiction..wat 2 do cant leave it  even durin xams.. Edited by shradha14 - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Chal planning karte hai.....and really net to chaiye as everyone knows i will surely die   if i  don't see him once everyday😳 😳 😳
😳

Once everyday?
There you will be able to see him the whole day.....πŸ˜ƒ
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shradha14

hheh it seems u r very experienced in murderin so u do d planin   n i ll support u wid it..saath main samgram ko bhi tapka dalta hain...jail ja hi rahe hain to ek murder kare ya do..ki pharak pandaπŸ˜†...n ya ill 2die...uff GHSP is really an addiction..wat 2 d cant leave it  even durin xams..

U r in which standard?
Seems you are my age....πŸ˜†
Cutee999 thumbnail
i agree with u.....

Maan is the person who always understands what's going on in Geet's mind.... in which way she will be happy..... and now if they will show Maan is wrong then it's really illogical and stupid..... cause Dev never loved Geet... never respected her feelings...... he even never understand her..... he understood her within only 4 days before marriage!!!!!!!

so, i want Maan to be right... at any condition not Dev.....

hope cv's will understand this.....
shradzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mg777

U r in which standard?
Seems you are my age....πŸ˜†

me in 10th havin my board xams😑...u??