Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Lol I get you but when KaSh and KaJen are together in a topic/poll then fights are bound to happen so it's better not to have a topic where they are together! :-P

Many people like myself are hurt.
For example, Preeti_285 thinks I don't know KSG enough and she doesn't even know me to be making that assumption lmao! I know how much I love KSG and I am sure KSG knows how much his fans love him and wouldn't be pleased at all to know that one fan is saying this to the other! 😳

I wa an idiot to even comment here....if only I knew someone would be THAT rude! πŸ˜›

I absolutely agree with Anu that for KaShians KaSh friendship is the best and for other groups, theirs. :)
And anyway, we CANNOT judge anyone's friendship by mere interiews and articles.....only the actors themselves know bout their friends and it's best to leave it to them....we should just enjoy their work and keep loving them no matter what. 😳

Peace. V

Errmmm she didn't say you don't love KSG..she said you don't know him that much..knowing and loving is a different thing!And honestly she would KNOW ksg better cuz she's one of the CM's of KPS and Karan is attached to KPS...The CM's know what project he is doing or which country he is in..The best source of KSG info is the Official KPS FB fan page which is adminstrated by them..
neha-rockss thumbnail
wooooooooooooo
gyaan pradaan gng onπŸ˜†
@tm................u swear 2 make a poll again now🀣
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Trish-

Errmmm she didn't say you don't love KSG..she said you don't know him that much..knowing and loving is a different thing!And honestly she would KNOW ksg better cuz she's one of the CM's of KPS and Karan is attached to KPS...The CM's know what project he is doing or which country he is in..The best source of KSG info is the Official KPS FB fan page which is adminstrated by them..

Omg! Why are you getting so angry? Ya I know there is a difference between loving and knowing! And yay...she knows KSG better than me....why would it bother me anyway? I'm not a 5 year old to be fighting over who knows who better....I'm mature enough and was just merely saying that if she doesn't know me then she should not bother commenting on how much I know KSG, hope you get what I mean. 😳 And why I said that no friendship is non-existent was to prevent further fights but Preeti_285 took it completely in the wrong sense and was extremely rude and I'll be honest,that comment hurt me a lot! So what if she knows KSG better? She has no right to hurt other fans...hope you get what i mean. 😳 

Oh and just cos one is a moderator of KPS doesn't mean they'll know EVERYTHING bout someone's life. :-p Yeah you'll know what projects he is doing,where he is atm etc. But stars don't share anything bout their personal lives to ppl yano...not even moderators. 😳

And I'm happy with as much as I know bout KSG and I don't want anyone to be doubting it. 😳

NO fan would love to hear anything like that! And if you're a true fan you would understand that!
Please....I only said don't say anything bout my knowledge of KSG....I don't wanna create a fight here on who knows KSG better as even if I don't know KSG as much as her, I don't care! A little maturity and politeness is all i asked for....not this fight and anger...there was no need of that!
But we can't get that, can we?
Here I was trying to calm all this and now again....!

Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
@yashiiiiiiii.................chill dear!!!!!!!!!
v need no certificate or approval 4m whomsovr concernd.............
if v kno smthng v keep it 2 ourself nd dont flash it off
nd yaa dont take dese silly things to heart
ppl here r capable of more .................b strong nd just leave it dearπŸ˜ƒ
SABASHAIKH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SABA SAYZ
DHINCHAAK
, MAST , RAAPCHIK , CHEMISTRY
I WANT KASH ONLY

😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍
❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️ 
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

@yashiiiiiiii.................chill dear!!!!!!!!!
v need no certificate or approval 4m whomsovr concernd.............
if v kno smthng v keep it 2 ourself nd dont flash it off
nd yaa dont take dese silly things to heart
ppl here r capable of more .................b strong nd just leave it dearπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Neha! I was so upset after last night but you made me feel better! Thank you! <3 πŸ€—
I can't even think of saying anything like that to anyone! Ah well, I'm glad to know ppl like u in life! Love ya! <3
neha-rockss thumbnail

Thanks Neha! I was so upset after last night but you made me feel better! Thank you! <3 πŸ€—
I can't even think of saying anything like that to anyone! Ah well, I'm glad to know ppl like u in life! Love ya! <3

aww ur welcome yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ne time...................
v speak truth nd only truth but dont insult ne1 off  way .............dats v KASHIANS as our favs πŸ‘πŸΌ
nevr mind dis forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if 1 upsets u 100 r 2 make u smileπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Trish-

Ok Trish that ws a bit sarcastic u knw..i mean those who all are KPS members only they know more abt KSG kya?i mean there are other die hard KSG fans also who knows alooot abt him and trust me mre than any1 wld get to know from being in any other group or smthng like that...so just because someone is CM of some group ds nt mean that he or she has to know mre abt KSG....
and yah thre s a diff between knowing and loving but there was no need to say this to my friend that she ds nt knw KSG and all...That was indeed  a sarcastic comment<3
Bazingaa thumbnail
Thanks Anu! I feel so much better now! You know that single comment has been making me mad since last night...I promised myself I won't comment here but I was so sad and was crying that i had to let it out...sorry!
Thanks and Luv ya! <3 πŸ€—
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail

Thanks Anu! I feel so much better now! You know that single comment has been making me mad since last night...I promised myself I won't comment here but I was so sad and was crying that i had to let it out...sorry!

Thanks and Luv ya! <3 πŸ€—

Aww no need to thank me yashi i will be always with my KaShians ,Shonaholics and even KSGians also....πŸ‘πŸΌ