Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Just letting you know that both KSG and SA clarified everything...those were just rumours....why SA left dmg was a different reason altogether. 😳

haan yaar...i was soo happy when she said she has no problems 😳

canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
.. umm hard one!!😳
 .. Karan is just soo friendly with everyone! and its hard to pick one best one!!😳
 but it has to be Karan and JJ!😍

canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan's friend with Drashti is also amazing!! .. they two are like the sweet buddies!! .. and then again KaSh's Magic!! .. even on off screen they create magic !<3
 .. oh and how can i forget..Karan and Wahi ? lol .. dono crazy hain!! ek sath aur bhi crazy ho jate hain!🀣
neha-rockss thumbnail
woooo nd d history continues
last night ppl so maturely handled d situation
nd now..........................some again wannaa get into fight........😈
GET A LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

haan yaar...i was soo happy when she said she has no problems 😳

uff cant foget my shirdi visit nd dis news😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
hmm it made all d kashians dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KaShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok everyone i didn't mean to craete trouble i was just asking who was ur fav friendsip ( which meant which one u would like to see more of ,which friendhsip made u laugh,smile,goo awww and which friendship was the one that u begged to come in a interview together ) not that who karan gets along better with
its a poll about ur opnion
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

ok everyone i didn't mean to craete trouble i was just asking who was ur fav friendsip ( which meant which one u would like to see more of ,which friendhsip made u laugh,smile,goo awww and which friendship was the one that u begged to come in a interview together ) not that who karan gets along better with

hehe well you can't really help it because the minute you have such polls, fights are bound to happen because no one likes to see their favourites lose and would go to any extent to justify their actions, even if that includes bashing. so it is wise not to have such polls at all no matter how curious you are :) 
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Yeah and remember when they were shooting for AR reunion, she didn't remember the exact day she returned to DMG but he did.😳 Did you notice in the PC when kw said that KSG always kisses Jenny when they're going to the makeup room.😳

Ejactly..their kisses are not onscreen but offscreen cuz their private people..and Jen herself has said he remembers what she had worn five years ago,if her hair were open or which bag had she taken he remembers every thing..and also..they know each other so well that the other one knows what one is gonna say.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

Lol I get you but when KaSh and KaJen are together in a topic/poll then fights are bound to happen so it's better not to have a topic where they are together! :-P

Many people like myself are hurt.
For example, Preeti_285 thinks I don't know KSG enough and she doesn't even know me to be making that assumption lmao! I know how much I love KSG and I am sure KSG knows how much his fans love him and wouldn't be pleased at all to know that one fan is saying this to the other! 😳

I wa an idiot to even comment here....if only I knew someone would be THAT rude! πŸ˜›

I absolutely agree with Anu that for KaShians KaSh friendship is the best and for other groups, theirs. :)
And anyway, we CANNOT judge anyone's friendship by mere interiews and articles.....only the actors themselves know bout their friends and it's best to leave it to them....we should just enjoy their work and keep loving them no matter what. 😳

Peace. V
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago