Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tzahra

Okay this is for both groups DMG has ended why are we still fighting and for what fine we love our special jodi some love KaSh some love Kajen can we change those opinion no never ofcourse we will think our is the best the main thing is our jodi knw we exist we love them and they love us back abt frndship KSG is frndly with everyone be it years old frndship or be it few days old frndship he gets close to those whom he loves alot and i can say KSG interview with their fav jodi he has shown he respect all his frnds plz can you all stop this bloody fight i am fed up even though i love DMG alot it has given me KaSh but after looking at how we fight i dont want DMG back bcz of this fight and also cv's are fed up of us too so its better if we juz stop this fight

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
neha-rockss thumbnail
@abhi....................hmm lagata hai
imp:i hav realised wen u gotta make urself nd ur topic popular........................just get kashvs.kajen
nd den...........pgs keep flowwng🤣
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

😉 bas phir shhh 😆

tell me also 😭😭😭😭😆😆😆😆
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karan-007

naaaaaaaaa i would have danced 😆 bcoz mere alewa shilpa i  can see shilpa  with ksg only 😆

so u like sharing too ...lol😆😆
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
itni popularity kaafi hai for this topic......lets goooo ppl
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Karan n Abhi: thank u

@Karan: u should go and study stop drooling over Shilpa

Gosh look wht this thread has turned into this fight give me heaches anyways i requests both groups plz dont fight dont bash i am out of here
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shilpa was bashed too even whn the article came people misread it and said Shilpa bad-mouthed her co-stars whn she clearly stated that rumours started to come and also fans said wht they heard from the people on the sets and wht they read from the articles in all this people started to think that KSG was involve too all i knw is KSG was not involved and those rumours were spread by some fanatics who doesn't like KSG i have no idea abt KW n JW i knw abt KaSh only and i can say they both made it clear

Shilpa was bashed because she was QUOTED to say that the 'other three ganged up' on her. It might not have been true as many things get misquoted by media.
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: R.K.O

so u like sharing too ...lol😆😆

sometime if i like the other person 😆😆😆😆😆
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shilpa was bashed too even whn the article came people misread it and said Shilpa bad-mouthed her co-stars whn she clearly stated that rumours started to come and also fans said wht they heard from the people on the sets and wht they read from the articles in all this people started to think that KSG was involve too all i knw is KSG was not involved and those rumours were spread by some fanatics who doesn't like KSG i have no idea abt KW n JW i knw abt KaSh only and i can say they both made it clear

Zahra you're a sensible member and I agree with you.

Im HAPPY to see some Kashians not believe that fake story because honestly JW whom I adore to death was bashed beyond anything! It really upset me.. If I show you some of the comments said about her then you would be disgusted too. No one should talk about a woman like that!! It was just nasty. This is an industry and people will always make shit up about the celebrities.. It's our duty as fans not to believe those ridiculous articles.

neha-rockss thumbnail
DPGS...........................u wish somrtime KASH shud just stalk dis at nd forum nd read our comments nd posts
dey ll laugh dere heart out🤣