Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

I'm sorry if kash are friends in real life then why are there so many kash fans that hate KSG now cuz of the conspiracy shit cuz they believe ksg mistreated SA.. Ah so weird? LOL anyway whatever believe what you want..

KaJens friendship is magical! Just love their offscreen real moments :)

Ima soory just because some fans changed their views is it so ke KaSh are or were nt friends and abt tht mistreating thing then dont worry SA recently  on her part personally confirmed us and shilpa fans also that she would love to do any project with KSG if she liked the concept<3

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm sorry if kash are friends in real life then why are there so many kash fans that hate KSG now cuz of the conspiracy shit cuz they believe ksg mistreated SA.. Ah so weird? LOL anyway whatever believe what you want..

KaJens friendship is magical! Just love their offscreen real moments :)

farzu your last bit remind me of ksg's b'day wish for JJ, how he said that he normally wish her before anyone else :P........ true n' real buddies<3

P.S. i adore KaTi friendship too :)
Edited by -Rummy- - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Living in a delusional world 🤪

Rummmmyyy now please tell me if that doesn't prove KaJen are real friends then what does?! I would love if someone comes and tells me that KSG does that on their Favs birthday! Lol it's ONLY KAJENNNNN ;)

Jen wished KSG on his 29th birthday<3<3
the u,me aur hum segment.😳
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

Ima soory just because some fans changed their views is it so ke KaSh are or were nt friends and abt tht mistreating thing then dont worry SA recently  on her part personally confirmed us and shilpa fans also that she would love to do any project with KSG if she liked the concept<3

annnuuuuu we do not need to prove that to anyone that how best of friends KASH are or how much it is strong...they r just no one to know that.....get ur self out of this place and let the stoopers stay here....we DONT CARE WHAT PPL SAYY AND THINK,,,,,their opinions and views does not matter for us.....

PEACE....
Bazingaa thumbnail

LOOK...leave KaSh alone!!! Give those innocent people a break!!

You think KaSh are not friends? You think we live in a delusional world? Well then good for you.

KaShians know KaSh WAYYY better than people who dislike them and claim to know a lot bout them!

You love your jodi then why even bother bout looking up stuff or spreading rumours bout others? Tbh, I'm always so busy with KaSh that I don't even bother thinking bout what's happening in xyz's life....I love KaSh and only KaSh interest me...I don't have the time to think bout others or read articles bout fights between other stars lmao! :-p

Maybe both the jodis are friends? And anyway, I and MANY KaShians didn't even mention anything bout Karan-  Jennifer fight or anything so why drag this fictional "KaSh fight" in here.....I dunno where these stories come up from lmao! And we'll keep loving KaSh no matter what....!

KaShians: KaSh comments ONLY! Love ye! <3

KaSh <3 <3

Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
right ana we dont need to prove coz we knw it very well whats the difference between being friends and ex boyfrind and ex girlfriend thank u<3
Rummy. thumbnail

Living in a delusional world 🤪

Rummmmyyy now please tell me if that doesn't prove KaJen are real friends then what does?! I would love if someone comes and tells me that KSG does that on their Favs birthday! Lol it's ONLY KAJENNNNN ;)

i careless abt others when i've KaJen to enjoy :D
they're best buddies and nothin' gonna change this fact 
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

right ana we dont need to prove coz we knw it very well whats the difference between being friends and ex boyfrind and ex girlfriend thank u<3

just leave it annuuuu....whom r u explaining all this,,,,,,dont waste time on NON.deservers..we got loads to do..c'mon...lets go..

PEACE!!
neha-rockss thumbnail
wat d hell

ppl dont hav some work here or wat

dis was just a poll

no1 askd 4 SO CALLED PROOFS..............................

and as far as proofs r concerned v hav learnt it 4m our very own frnds 2 not believe proofs .......................aint i correctttttt

ppl wid no work.................plz find someeeeeeee