Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shilpa Anand is very very very closed friend of mine I love her and miss a lot - Karan Singh Grover

Karan is became a Very very dear closed friend of mine - Shilpa Anand

So Ofcourse KaSh
Friend Ship Like Never b4 😍

Edited by angeldmg16 - 13 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: papia

I also agree with you on the bold part as friendship cant be judge by just some interview as they normally pretend to be friend during interview. If you ask frankly then I think there are lots of friends of KSG who are more close than anyone in TV.

But I dont agree with you in the second part. Because in DMG1 when SA was Ridima Karan also informed in his earlier interview that SA is very close to his life. Infact I also read one article somewhere in the internet that Jeni didnt want to do DMG1 as some sorts of misunderstanding happened between this two just like Karan and Suku.

But Karan and Shilpa, we havent find any kinds of rumor of their bad relation so far.

I disagree with bold parts as the rumours about Jenny not wanting to work with KSG weren't true as Jenny clarified them twice. And before SA left, people said that KSG was 'conspiring' against her which KSG denied in the PC so there were rumours about them too.
I love KaSh's friendship ❤️

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arluver4life

I am extremely sorry to intrude..But I think there was an article where SA was telling bad things about KSG..and in a way it resulted in her final decision of leaving DMG 1..Just my view and what I saw and read..Dont attack me..

Edited

Pls..Jenny clarified nothing was wrong in public with KSG beside her..

Just letting you know that both KSG and SA clarified everything...those were just rumours....why SA left dmg was a different reason altogether. 😳
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

I disagree with bold parts as the rumours about Jenny not wanting to work with KSG weren't true as Jenny clarified them twice. And before SA left, people said that KSG was 'conspiring' against her which KSG denied in the PC so there were rumours about them too.

leave it fats Kajen are still best of biddies and no one can deny that..........😳😃
😃
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Just letting you know that both KSG and SA clarified everything...those were just rumours....why SA left dmg was a different reason altogether. 😳

There wasnt any article that I have read so far..Though I have seen 2 interviews where KaJen slarify stuf...I think SA did tell some clarification for DMG 2 in PC but for DMG 1 is not in my memory...Im sorry if i am wrong
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Its not our fault u dint read KaSh article...:)

yaashi.....:D

i am off again...=))

KaSh<3
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: arluver4life

There wasnt any article that I have read so far..Though I have seen 2 interviews where KaJen slarify stuf...I think SA did tell some clarification for DMG 2 in PC but for DMG 1 is not in my memory...Im sorry if i am wrong

Nothing is wrong between KaSh and that is known to the world, no articles need to be presented to show what KaSh are...as i said before sometimes actions rather than words speak. Embarrassed Though there have been some articles....you probably missed it! 😛
And as for clarifications..well I only watch KaSh vids so can only talk bout them...I don't know anything bout others as only KaSh interest me. Embarrassed
Anyway, I don't think there's any need to argue further...... KaShians know KaSh well and same goes to you and your fan group! Embarrassed
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaShti-

Its not our fault u dint read KaSh article...:)

yaashi.....:D

i am off again...=))

KaSh<3

Thank you! :D

Lol...I'm prob off too...! 😆 

KaSh <3 <3
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@kasharti and kashti...dint mean to be rude...but i seriously havent read..Lets end it right there... Edited by arluver4life - 13 years ago