Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Observations in anniversary party

.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello folks, my first topic in DLMH forum 😊
This is to discuss the observation in the anniversary party of the Tiwari's... be it guests, clothes, decor, food or even the flowers Chander was carrying... 😆

I will start with the guests!! Tiwari's guests in the party didnt even look like high class people!!! They looked like those typical extras who usually  fill in for a crowded place!

Come on guys... lets keep this post rolling with ur smart observation...
Luv
Ruhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maien epi nahi dekha Ruhi..but will watch tomorrow and tell u all of my observations :)
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...i have one...the new frnd of NNT...jiski beti ke saath ab abhi ki zindagi barbad honewali hain😲  that fellow doesn't look like a royal😛 aisa lagta hai ke NNT has hired him from some sasta junior artist block...jus to give a jhatka to abhi-nandu😆 his mannerism was aweful...thik se baat tak karni nehi aati..i hv seen some ppl from royal families in real life...if they are heaven, he is hell😉 its like 'gangu teli' is tryn to act as 'raja bhoj'🤣 Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Anks... LoL...thats y i started this topic so that the CV's know we're not just watching DLMH but observing each and everything...
@Suvi.. will be waiting... Edited by Ruhi. - 13 years ago
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Except, Chori kiya re, nothing was up to the mark, infact below average.😔

Totally filmy, and that is also cheap and down market😒.Pata nahi kya ho raha hai, but form last two episode,i think cv's are loosing their grip on the story.Except Chander and Alka there is nothing that make you watch DLMH👎🏼.( and that geet thing is utterly horrible😈)And i don't know why Abhi and Chander was given servant's job.

I don't say anything about this new guy,he haven't get chance to perfom yet.But his voice is no match with Mohan josi's.Mohan sir's voice modulation and expression was awesome , we are going to miss him badly.😭

I don't want cv's to create mess in haste to make it more popular.I am missing the Indu-ramesh's murder time because the impact of every episode was unique.They are changing the storyline or what and in between director was not able to give the same treatment which was given earlier.

I'm sorry you have asked about anniversary party But i have told you about whole thing.i'm really mad.😈

Bahot burai ho gayi, so now there is little goody things.Nandini was looking gorgeous as always.Chander smart and handsome and Alka lovely, I like the way she is behaving little shy.😉

The clothes, Chander and Alka was wearing is the same of the promos.😊

-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

Except, Chori kiya re, nothing was up to the mark, infact below average.😔

Totally filmy, and that is also cheap and down market😒.Pata nahi kya ho raha hai, but form last two episode,i think cv's are loosing their grip on the story.Except Chander and Alka there is nothing that make you watch DLMH👎🏼.( and that geet thing is utterly horrible😈)And i don't know why Abhi and Chander was given servant's job.

I don't say anything about this new guy,he haven't get chance to perfom yet.But his voice is no match with Mohan josi's.Mohan sir's voice modulation and expression was awesome , we are going to miss him badly.😭

I don't want cv's to create mess in haste to make it more popular.I am missing the Indu-ramesh's murder time because the impact of every episode was unique.They are changing the storyline or what and in between director was not able to give the same treatment which was given earlier.

I'm sorry you have asked about anniversary party But i have told you about whole thing.i'm really mad.😈

Bahot burai ho gayi, so now there is little goody things.Nandini was looking gorgeous as always.Chander smart and handsome and Alka lovely, I like the way she is behaving little shy.😉

The clothes, Chander and Alka was wearing is the same of the promos.😊

Loved ur ovservations...specially @RED's

1. That day i was like what the hell??😡 yeha par bhi geet's Mahi Mahi Mahi anthem mera peencha nehi chodegi i jus cant explain how much i hate it🤢 god knows who composed this Mahi Mahi thing😡 aur kaha humare alka-chandu aur kaha geet & maan😲 how can they even compare!!

2. Yea rite...sirf abhi aur chander nehi...alka bhi kamwali ban gayi hai😆 remebr uss din woh aata goond rahi thi...when chandu was calling in her landline...beechari padeshan ho gayi thi😛
phir woh chhad par se kapde bhi utha rahi thi😲 saare naukar mar gaye hai kya!!

3. His voice was aweful😡 the way he said attention pls...ughh...felt like killing him! usse aanche se toh hamara doodhwala baat karta hai😆

4. I totally agree😊 sab bahut aanche dikh rahe the...even abhishek (u missd that😉). I was tired seeing abhi in trademark politicain attire...poor guy...uske bhi toh kuch armaan hai😆 he was really looking gr8 in that grey suit😳 Lekin lekin lekin...as usual...chandu baba stole the show as he entered...sab feeke pad gaye uske saamne....haaaye! killer lag raha tha chandu😍

Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

2. Yea rite...sirf abhi aur chander nehi...alka bhi kamwali ban gayi hai😆 remebr uss din woh aata goond rahi thi...when chandu was calling in her landline...beechari padeshan ho gayi thi😛
phir woh chhad par se kapde bhi utha rahi thi😲 saare naukar mar gaye hai kya!

IDK about Chander..but saare kaam kaamwali thodi na karti hai, and Alka is probably used to doing all kaam by herself, as she stayed in the US...and I saw Abhi and Chander organising stuff, and if they are helping out in their own parents' anniversary party, whats the big deal?
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

IDK about Chander..but saare kaam kaamwali thodi na karti hai, and Alka is probably used to doing all kaam by herself, as she stayed in the US...and I saw Abhi and Chander organising stuff, and if they are helping out in their own parents' anniversary party, whats the big deal?

I knw alka america mein sab khud hi karti thi...waha par sab kuch khud hi karna parta hai😛 but jab se woh india aayi hai...she enters the kitchen only when...jab usko chander ke liye khana banana hota hai😆 aisa nehi ke woh har din apne sare kam khud hi karti hai😉 waise bhi uske ghar par itne naukar chakar hain...ke hardly kuch karna parta hai😃 may be that day she simply volunteerd!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

I knw alka america mein sab khud hi karti thi...waha par sab kuch khud hi karna parta hai😛 but jab se woh india aayi hai...she enters the kitchen only when...jab usko chander ke liye khana banana hota hai😆 aisa nehi ke woh har din apne sare kam khud hi karti hai😉 waise bhi uske ghar par itne naukar chakar hain...ke hardly kuch karna parta hai😃 may be that day she simply volunteerd!

I guess so..idk
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
ANKITA ITNA GUSSA BHI MAT KARO NAA

I HATE ROMAN HINDI SO FROM NOW ON I WON'T USE ANY ROMAN HINDI WORD

I AM SORRY MOTHER TONGUE HINDI

this point i disliked most and angered me quite  a bit

why did creators need to show any other show scene IN DHOONDH LEGI MANZIL HUMEIN
hell yeah i dislike that show and won't  even speak about that stupid serial . i already attacked on its identity by not writing the show name here . 

other thing that i dislike is that when they play songs in background yeah  every song picked by creators maybe i said maybe related to character and situations but i like originality
these kinda fiction video are rapidly fred at youtube so t is necessary for creators to maintain a standard . even a fool can add any song in background

1. NITYANAND TIWARI KE GHAR MEIN JAYADA  SERVENT to pehle bhi nahin the

2. naa hi kabgi koi security thi whi 3  gabar ki party ke mustande CONSTABLE REHTE THE ab toh woh bhu pata nahin kahan gayab ho gaye hain .

so standard was low from the start we can't say it changed in an instant

3. ALKA ke alawa koi bhi toh kapde nahin pehnta(change karta) roj roj

CHANDER ki kismat bhi ALKA ke karan hi chamki hai KI USE KUCH NAYE KAPDE MIL GAYE

really liked ABHISHEK in new dress but i think this same dress coat shirt pant ABHISHEK wore when he was drunk and went with CHANDER to say I LOVE YOU to NANDINI

4. ALKA if cook then it is only for CHANDER i think is a wrong assumption . MRS savitri daily make the food and chapati
sometimes ALKA does help . so i am fine with ALKA in the kitchen
when ALKA made dough of mixture of wheat flour and water and made chapati's for CHANDER when she went to CHANDER house my sister said DID ALKA knew aata ghonthna (DOUGH,or MIXTURE of wheat flour and water) .

ALL I KNOW IS THAT  ALKA CAN DO IT . BECAUSE I CAN DO IT . AND I DID IT ONCE TOO .

ALSO IN AMERICA NO ONE IS USED TO CHAPATI
well exceptions could be found but i don't think in AMERICA alka or anyone else tried CHAPATI (ROTI)

in indian itself huge population doesn't know what  is chapati

5. CHANDER WAS HELPING AND YEAH WORKING TOO but we can neglect that BUT ABHISHEK WAS GIVING ORDERS .

ALSO PLEASE ANKITA ITNA BAHI ALKA KE BARE MEIN BURA MAT KAHO

5. ALSO THAT PAINTING WHICH ABHISHEK brought  was cheap but i again neglected such a small thing. but  ALKA going on terrace WAS JUST MEANT FOR THE

ALKA AND CHANDER SCENE

overall party was a big flop . ALSO CHANDER HAD WORE THE SAME CLOTHES OF

THE NEW PROMO BUT ALKA HAD DIFFERENT CLOTHES  FORAM123

overall this show need more finance . STAR ONE please pay attention on this show

I WILL COMMENT ABOUT NEW NITYANAND IN  its respective thread

naah FORAM123 you are wrong this time DUPATTA MAYBE THE SAME BUT DRESS IS DIFFERENT

CHANDER GOT THE SAME DRESS

well  WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT DRESS CAN BE TRUE TOO . BECAUSE AARTI GONNA SHOCK

but so suddenly doesn't sound fit . one thing i liked bout the engagement is that it is rapped in 1 and half episode whereas sas bahu shows telecast a wedding for at least  2 or 3 weeks .

well i am not surprised much from the plot but lets see who is right in case of clothes

FORAM123

and last line maybe i watched the new promo on television more than 100 times
hahaha that will certainly be an record but the problem is i didn't counted .

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago