My views......Radhika's name

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
CBians wanna share wid u sumthing....... do u think Dev remembers  his lil frnd Radhika at all?........accordin to me we all know that Radhika does not knows the actual name of her Kisn Knhaiya.....but Dev was aware abt Radhika's name.... its strange that durin yesterdays coversation  Dev did not asked his dream gals name even  once.....but m sure he will get to know Radhika's name very soon...do u think after knowing her name Dev will recall his past ....or will able to remember that his love is none other than his lil frnd Radhika.... 

Share ur views....
Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think he may recall his past butnot open his mouth to Rad.......just remmeber his childhood................
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,I think in today's episode he might get to her name.Maybe after that even if doesn't recollect he might feel a strange feeling as if he has heard her name before.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Dev remember it anymore only maybe when he is sees the gift Radhika gave him, then maybe he could remember his cute friend 😉
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ha.. that is really somethign i missed to realize.. ys, they didn't introduce each other. maybe for marriage  time..confusion..😕
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

ha.. that is really somethign i missed to realize.. ys, they didn't introduce each other. maybe for marriage  time..confusion..😕

yup Devika its lil confusin....but let us hope 4 the best.
chipak thumbnail

name Games is forte of DJs..they always play with naming confusions😕 So they can/will go in that direction also..

One more thing.. while catching yest. epi i noticed Dai ammaji is referring Padma as Manjli bahu (middle DIL)..i mean is there one more DIL of RP???
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

name Games is forte of DJs..they always play with naming confusions😕 So they can/will go in that direction also..

One more thing.. while catching yest. epi i noticed Dai ammaji is referring Padma as Manjli bahu (middle DIL)..i mean is there one more DIL of RP???

yes chipak... i think she passed away a long tym ago as Rajpurohit told Amma on 2nd or 3rd episode......may b she was Dev's mom.....
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Yes there is one more DIL who is the mother of Dev, which no one is aware of except the RP...thats how Radhika will become the choti bahu of the family and Dev will be the future Raj Purohit.......

I too think that Dev would remember that Radhika is his child hood friend when he sees the gift and when he shows the same to Radhika will know that he is only his KK...😛
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i no...they have met but not asked each other name yet......but am sure that they will recognize each other through the love that they have for one another within their hearts! xx