TaAnu Honeymooning in Macao:SBS 17/3*Link Added*

Posted: 13 years ago
anuraag -taani ka honeymoon😳😳😳
😍😍😍😍😍
where were we???
ohh yesss.in macao😍😍😍😍😍
i feel its the perfect place for honeymooning and this SPA had a perfect timing😍
imagine onu-tani's honeymoon in macao😍
sighs

oki the update.....
they showed harshiya doing some shopping together....they were checking out some masks.....😊
they then showed onu blindfolding tani and bringing her the gondola...same bg song....and the voiceover said that onu-tani were the only ones honeymooning in macao😍😍they then showed the shots where both shot for a segment for spa i guess....hc/apk sitting together.....hand in hand....enjoying the ride...
later on they showed them doing the titanic pose together😍😍
(mujhe actual titanic scene yaad aa gaya.....anybody remembers wat followed the titanic pose?☺️😉...i wish poori scene copy karte😳😳😳)
neways something is better than nothing😆😆😆they then showed both sitting in the boat...opposite to each other.....and hc shaking the boat badly🤣 apk i think got scared and later on she was trying to push hc off the boat🤣🤣
they both were interviewed too....
hc said he didn't like macao whereas apk said that the best part abt macao was sea and mountains in the same frame😊
rajat was also shown and he was posing with a girl....and showing around....
they also showed off screen harshiya walking saying something to the camera.....hc laughing away
and then hc picking up muzammil🤣🤣 masti mein🤣
they also showed apk wearing the same dress as bt awards and she said it was lying at home so she brought it along😊
video link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDJwI3T9vVA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ramyaks

harshad 🤣
😕😕😕

harshad 🤣
what did he say that is so funny? please tell me cos I wanna laugh hard too.
Originally posted by .Angel

what did he say that is so funny? please tell me cos I wanna laugh hard too.
he was shaking the boat like anything to drown Taani in water 🤣🤣, and Taani was pushing Anu to fall in water  !
Haiii..!! OMG...more Gondola....and Honeymoon..!!!!...😍 Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago

he was shaking the boat like anything to drown Taani in water 🤣🤣, and Taani was pushing Anu to fall in water  !
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Harshu *shakes head*
OMG!! 😍 Waiting for the video... Thanks a lot Ramya for the quick update Harshad is such a prankster...🤣

awwwwwwwww ain't just choooooooooooo cute 😍

oh I wanna see it so bad 😍

plus this two will be the death of me with their amazing and marvelous cuteness😃😃😃😃😃

trying to drown each other🤣🤣

HC-
APK trying different masks! masti in Boat!

HC saying Macau pasand nahi aaya 😆
HC lifting MD! 🤣 it was funny!

Showed them in different places.. HC was 😍 with dashing attires!
APK was modern and modern! 😆
😆
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago