KAJEN~Destined2Love489~ Auction fun is ON!

Posted: 13 years ago
**Destined To Love #489**

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE WRITEUPS/CREATIONS etc IN THIS THREAD BELONG TO THE KAJEN AT. PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANYTHING WITHOUT PERMISSION.

AT Creators: anitamalik, Preeti_285, gia.khan
Backup Team: -
Sary-, *Reemz*, Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Layout: Vicky_sonikudi
Event Organizers: -Sary-, HotMess

Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

2006 >>
"Jenny is special. She is one of the greatest people I've known. I do confide in her, as she is a great friend."

2009 >>
"Jennifer meri bohat purani dost hai, bohat achi purani dost hai, and when she came to join us main kaafi khush hua tha ke mujhe phir se uske saath kaam karne ka mauqa mil raha hai."
"Jennifer has been my good friend since the past five years. So it's only natural that the comfort level turns into great chemistry when we are coupled on-screen."
"Jennifer is my closest friend."
"Jennifer was my first onscreen wife in a show called Kasauti Zindagi Ki! Aur us mein main bohat ghatiya tha!"
"Jennifer is a very very talented actress! She's a beautiful girl!"
"Jenny aur main bohat saalo se ek doosre ke dost hai...It's just very fortunate ki mujhe phir se mauqa mil raha hai Jenny ke saath kaam karne ka! Kyunki I really missed working with her...and it's just a very nice feeling working with a very close friend!"

2010 >>
"I remember I was really excited and happy when she won an award. Best beti, star parivaar."
"It's so much fun yaar. I love working with her! I'm just happy that she's here. I'm happy every day that she's here."
A role from any film you think Jenny is similar to? "Lara Croft...Tomb Raider!"
"Disagreement toh abhi tak hui nahin. We agree with most of the things we say to each other. We don't have many differences. Like in personal life I don't think we have any differences. Maybe sometimes she looks at a scene differently but that's about it."
"I don't like arguing with her! Because she talks too much....sometimes!"
"I want to wish you a very happy birthday to Dr.Riddhima I wish the universe blesses you with all the happiness and success you desire. I hope you buy all the beautiful houses and cars you desire and keep everyone in your family happy. Wish you a very happy and prosperous life, once again!"
"I just... Yo! J J! I jus wanna wish you a very very very very very very very very happy birthday! I hope the universe gives you all the success and happiness in the world! And I hope you do really well and buy lots of houses and lots of cars and have lots of money and become a producer some day and make a film and take me in it! Have fun!"
"She just got to know Karan Wahi. I know her for the last six years, and in the last six years there's not been one year I've not wished her... So I don't think she can expect that from me. I normally wish her at 12'o'clock in the night only..before anybody else."

"Like Jenny said we've been friends for the last 6 yrs and its strange and also beautiful that I just remember each and every moment that we've spent together..also if we don't meet for sometime or talk for sometime, we always start to talk from wherever we left.. and I want to thank her for tolerating all my badness for the past 2 yrs and for still being my friend and still loving me, and still supporting me..."
"Jennifer and I have been working, and have been friends, for the last 6 years. She's a very close friend. We were actually married in a show."
"Jenny's a very close friend and we have a lot of fun shooting. And it's just, you know, I feel she's not like Riddhima. She's a very todays girl."
"She's very hot!"

"To actually do those (intimate) scenes with a friend. Ek toh it's a very uncomfortable situation because bahut saare log hote hai. And you're comfort level is obviously more with a friend. So if you're actually doing a scene like that with a friend then it's much easier than to do it with somebody you're not friends with."

2006 >>
"Karan is a dear friend and off late he is going through a lot of stress. As a friend, I'm always there for him. I guess people are talking about us because we're both great friends and, above all, we're single,"  

2009 >>
"I thank the viewers for accepting us and for all their affection. I think my friendship with Karan is on a whole different level, because even before one of us would complete a sentence we know what the other person is gonna say and most of the time it's the same thing that we've been thinking all along!" 
"Karan ko main bohat pehle se jaanti hoon. Humne Kasauti saath mein kiya tha. Main usse 5 saal se jaanti hoon, hum bohati ache dost hai. In fact, he's one of my closest friends."
"Thoda sa irritating hai! Ajeeb aur gareeb harqat karta rehta hai but he's a very sweet person!"
"Yeh actually pareshaan nahin karta hai. Nahin! Karta hai karta hai! Actually, karta hai! Nahin karta hai! He's very sweet aur yeh onscreen jitne badmaash hai usse thode zy-kam offscreen basmaash hai."
"5 saal pehle maine kya kapde pehne the, kaunsa bag liya tha, mere baal khule the ya nahin, inko har ek cheez yaad rehti hai! Toh inki memory real life mein bohat bohat achi hai. Yeh bhoolte nahin hai, yeh vaise Ghajini nahin hai"
"I have known Karan since Kasauti, so we have been friends since then, so there is no awkwardness as such, after the intimate shots, we normally burst out laughing, it really helps that we have a good rapport."
"Pehle scenes karte the...romantic scenes karti thi Karan ke saath tab...*pinches his cheeks* Tab Karan romantic scenes mein aise *does a frown face* aankhon ke saath karta tha"
"After four long years! Lekin abhi bhi matlab wohi ek jo hamaari chemistry hai, jo comfort level hai, it's still the same and it's so surprising ki kahin kuch alag nahin lag raha hai ya kahin kuch uncomfortable nahin hai."
"Yahaan par main unse koi bewafaai ki umeed nahin karti! Lekin haan Kasauti mein mere khayal se humein chaar saal ho gaye abhi...Kasauti mein kaam karke bohat mazaa aaya tha! Aur bohat acha dost hai mera Karan! Abhi tak main usse mili nahin hoon lekin I'm really excited ki hum chaar saal baad phir se ek saath kaam karenge. Jab yeh show shuru hua tha tab mera aur Karan ka show saath shuru hua tha... Sangam aur Dill Mill Gayye ek hi din shuru hua tha...20th August, i still remember... Toh humne bola tha ki dekho Kasauti toh khatam ho gaya, doosre show mein akele-akele jaa rahe hai....Same day shuruaat hui! Mujhe yeh bhi yaad hai ki uska aur mera hoarding jo tha saath mein hi laga tha. Aur ab hum phir yahaan vaapas aa gaye! Toh I dont know...its a small world! I'm really excited ki itne waqt ke baad hum saath mein kaam karenge! Aur humne bohat aish ki hai Kasauti ki set par!"

2010>>
"(the rumours about Karan and I were) not true. Karan and I have been friends for a very long time and it's only natural for people to talk. However, I think it's extremely stupid to justify my friendship with him."
"We've had many special moments but now I can think of one where Karan came back now... and we met outside, and there were so many people around... and we didn't know where to go and who to say hi to... and he was all bhoklaya hua. And then he was with somebody and I came from here and was like "tu aa gaya!" ..."Haan main aa gaya. Tu aa gayi toh mere ko aana hi tha"...that was very sweet!"
"When we work together it's just damn cool man, I love working with him! It never felt like we didn't work together for so many years. I think when we...The first day I still remember, we just took off from where we left. I mean there was no you know ke 'arre itne time ke baad', no awkwardness...I mean we just...chalo aise laga ki kal hi ek scene khatam kiya abhi aaj shuru kar diya."
A role from any film you think Karan is similar to? "Salman Khan from Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya!"
"We're quite alike. We don't have any differences but if we do with a scene we talk about it and come to a conclusion."
Who do you think will wish you for your bday first on the DMG sets? "Karan. I think Karan Singh Grover, because he's been there since Kasauti days."
"With Karan Singh Grover, there's so much history and so much bonding"
"Karan and me have been friends for 6 yrs now and I just want to thank him for being there, for being a very very very very good friend, and for loving me , and i hope and pray our friendship stays forever and ever!"

Idea - Aditi (Hotmess), Assistance - Sary (-Sary-) 
& SiggyMaker - Anu (anitamalik)

200th Celebration Message
credit: Dhruvi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjgAQ0cmkZg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

300th Celebration Message
credit: Divya & Aliya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoBrf7MCmLY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

400th Celebration Message

credit: Amby, Ankita, Dhwani & Shruti

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF5xLjuktYg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

450th Celebration Message
credit: Divya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcM4YAM_fus&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Exclusive autographs for us, from KaJen!

(Credit: Amby,Anku,Dhwani,Shruti)

Video of the moment! 

As recommended by Mehak, this section of our AT where we have a KaJen video (Interview/Scene/VM) to discuss (to celebrate the beginning of a new AT) is back! So HAVE FUNN discussing guys!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk11JiwZoiw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sary-

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS <333 Finally I am editing :| I know aaj suraj kahan se nikla jo Sary isn't being laaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjy that reminds me yeeeeh lazzzy lazzzy laazzzy lamhe tehe Rani was good but movie was so crap :| (Mehaki disagrees! *SHE IS MAKING ME WRITE IT*) I expected better from Saif and Rani :S AM I GETTING DISTRACTED? Yes OK FOCUS SAHAR FOCUS! SO where was I? Why am I making this post? OH OH OH yeh I know we are soon gonna be celebrating 500 thread soon :D

So like here is the deal around 490th thread I will come on during diff times of the day to make sure I catch everyone :) THEN I will ask bunch of RANDOM KaJen related question!  EACH question will have a dollar amount attached to it! Basically who ever answers FIRST and CORRECTLY will earn that much money! At the end, all the slaves will be put on sale and all of you people who want to buy a slave will pm ME with the amount of money you have :D And if no one bids on them higher than you then you are the OWNER! You can make them do anything! BE MEAN BE NASTY because this is the ONLY chance you will get to get back at the slaves for yelling at you or pissing you off :P ALSO the BEST Slave-Owner Jodi will be put in to the HALL OF FAME and WORST will be put into HALL OF SHAME :D Sounds good?! If you have any questions or concerns pm me :D

Originally posted by -Sary-

NOTE - (READ OR ELSE I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS ALONG WITH RM)

HI HELLO SALAM NAMASTE :D YOU ALL BETTER READ THIS NOTE! It ain't about a SILLY game or celebration SO TUNE IN NOW OR FACE MY WRATH! HAVE you noticed HOW FREAKING BLESSED WE ARE? We might have to WORK HARD for things BUT in the END we ALWAYS achieve our GOALS! EXAMPLES - Bringing Jen back in DMG! Bringing KSG back in DMG! MAKING SURE AR happen in the END of DMG! DID WE MAKE ALL THE THINGS LISTED HAPPEN? YES YES YES WE DID! HOW? BY WORKING OUR BUTTS OFF! WE MADE IT ALL HAPPEN! What do we get in return - SENSE of PRIDE, SATISFACTION (WHICH NOT A LOT OF PPL CAN SAY) ALSO have you noticed we get so many PERSONALIZED goodies from KAJEN themselves! HOW MANY ATS can say they got FOUR MSGS for their AT from their JODI? NONE I am sure! SO if you want all this to CONTINUE and keep ENJOYING being the most blessed AT MASHALLAH WE NEED YOU ALL TO DO US A FAVOR! We all here DO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for this AT and KaJen and DMG BUT believe it or not we can't do everything OURSELVES and let you all ENJOY the results :) SO FREAKING BUCK UP AND HEAR US OUT when we ASK FOR SOMETHING! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP BEING LAZY FOR GODS SAKE! AND if you don't CARE then you know what EVERYTHING that we HAVE planned for 500th AT IS GONNA BE CANCELLED :) NOT just the AUCTION you know WE HAVE a surprise but I don't think anyone IS WORTHY OF IT! So I mma DELETE IT from my comp and make all the other CMs DELETE IT TOO or I burn their LTs and NO ONE will get the SURPRISE and the AT can SHUT down for all I care :) OH ACTUALLY I KNOW all the Thread Makers' passwords I mma change their passwords and not LET ANYONE MAKE A KAJEN AT! IF THIS SCARED YOU and MADE you say GOD SAHAR IS A KAMEENI GOOD -________- NOW HELP US if you want this thread to KEEP going the WAY IT IS! First OFF FREAKING MAIL STARONE FOR DMG 3 with KaJen TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST ME there is A REASON WE ARE SAYING THIS A REAAAASON! SECONDLY PM Mehak (username -  mehak_luvs_rani) AND TELL HER YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP in the KaJen RELATED project! She will INSTRUCT you what to do next! NOW go on DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

PS I don't care if I was too rude cos honestly WE DO A LOT OF THIS AT so it won't hurt for you all to get ACTIVE and help us! It's 4:15am and I have lost all PATIENCE with the members of this AT! OH and I know I could have been SWEEEEEEEEEEET and said this nicely but I CANT be fake and be all motherly towards you all and go beta KAJEN chahiye na baby ko toh mail karo! SO deal with my cranky and mean self :D THATS IT BTW why are YOU STILL READING THIS?? Kaha na maine GO MAIL and PM MEHAK GAAAAAAAAAAAWD -_-