Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

Well all enetertainment cannot stop for the sake of cricket...

I don't watch cricket ... and personally do not like entertainment shows.. affected for sports like football etc. I think all should be given their own platform.. why not watch mkap aswell?. ....

Maybe I sound biased.. personally because I cannot understand sentiments of watchers of cricket.. as I have never had  passion for the game. ....
The only amount of cricket I could barely watch through was as much as in Patiala house......

Not At all..but you see...even when Bollywood that giant entertainer holds back on new releases during world cup [it releases only small budget movies having unknown stars ] ..it would not be a  a wise move to bring a Maha Epi on the day  a crucial match is happening ..

The Sub continent is a cricket crazy nation..where the whole family will be violently passionate  about the game ..and yes..women are main serial watcher's.....it being sunday..there will be a war ..and I am positive half in fact more than half ppl would not be able to watch it..

Secondly..It is Holi !! people will be busy celebrating it ..
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hey Dosa

Your inbox is overflowing like Naina's rona-dhona. Could you please delete a few at least? Have a very important PM to send you regarding Akshay Kumar.πŸ˜‰

good meera never thought of this point hmm now sis will immidiately empty her inboxπŸ˜†akshay kaa sawal hai akhir
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

thats why carisma.......U have no idea how ppl in india follow criket religiously...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  achha ek baat batao...agar akshay ki movie dekhne ka akhrii chance hoo to what will u preffer.........MKAP or akki movie........?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Cannot comment to the question... because movies akhiri nahin hoti...πŸ˜†
People here are just as religious over football. ....  but world cup footie.. ot MKAP... deffo choice MKAP.  Personally I feel that the channel should cater for both together.... ek ko watch karo  - dusrey ko record  karo. πŸ˜‰
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

good meera never thought of this point hmm now sis will immidiately empty her inboxπŸ˜†akshay kaa sawal hai akhir

Okay i'll clear it now....
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Not At all..but you see...even when Bollywood that giant entertainer holds back on new releases during world cup [it releases only small budget movies having unknown stars ] ..it would not be a  a wise move to bring a Maha Epi on the day  a crucial match is happening ..

The Sub continent is a cricket crazy nation..where the whole family will be violently passionate  about the game ..and yes..women are main serial watcher's.....it being sunday..there will be a war ..and I am positive half in fact more than half ppl would not be able to watch it..

Secondly..It is Holi !! people will be busy celebrating it ..

I see your point......... I would say ek ko watch karo - dusrey ko record karo.
With it being holi....yEs gonna be a bit difficult to watch.. I remember the Kriya  SR was on Eid day.. and all I could think about was MKAP...πŸ˜† 
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Okay, Tanths when I first read the title post I thought you were writing something about yourself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..then I read your post and it was in regards to Maha Episode...🀣

As per your question, I think it can be a mistake in scheduling it against the match but as most of the viewers are housewives they will either switch over to watch the show and then switch back to the match...

It depends on the contents of the Maha episode and if its like the SR then it will be a lose to the viewers or if its like Arushi in TN then one would not miss much and wont affect the storytelling..

I guess it depends on how close the match is

I love your sense of humourπŸ‘πŸΌROFLROFLROFL you have pen your thought so accuratelyπŸ˜ƒ 
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

Cannot comment to the question... because movies akhiri nahin hoti...πŸ˜†
People here are just as religious over football. ....  but world cup footie.. ot MKAP... deffo choice MKAP.  Personally I feel that the channel should cater for both together.... ek ko watch karo  - dusrey ko record  karo. πŸ˜‰

tata sky+ issko laga dala toh life jingalala........🀣