Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: a_uma

True Mera....those were the days.... I was in school when India won the World Cup in 1983....
I still remember the excitement and joy....

U were in school dse dayz...........Shocked than whats ur present age......?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•πŸ˜† srry  if u don't want to ans.........😳
Edited by Pragati.T - 13 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

U were in school dse dayz...........Shocked than whats ur present age......?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•πŸ˜† srry  if u don't want to ans.........😳

I'm in my late 30's.....πŸ˜‰
Pragati.T thumbnail

I'm in my late 30's.....πŸ˜‰

OKK, dese dayz it's happening with me quite often.......i use to thought that shreya must b in clg or so but NO...and now U............πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

OKK, dese dayz it's happening with me quite often.......i use to thought that shreya must b in clg or so but NO...and now U............πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heyyyy... don't worry I'm not over the hill yet.... I can give u young un's a run for yr money....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Oh, those were the days............................Vivian Richards, Gary Sobers, Gibbs and Griffith.........😍., West Indies players were lallantop!  Chepauk pitch is tricky if that's where they still play in Chennai.  I see Indian players in SRK's entertainment show here. πŸ˜†

Oh! the stories I have to share about Indian Test cricket long before many of you made an entry into this planet let alone the world of cricket.πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ  But let me tell you a short oneπŸ˜ƒ. When my family esp. Dad would be watching the match with rapt attention to every detail in every play during test matches, I'd walk into the room look at the TV and call  "OUT, LBW, Sixer or Boundary".  I was impartial and stlll got thrown out esp. when Indian batsmen were on the field.πŸ˜›
😍

I am surprised that you were not spanked !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well all enetertainment cannot stop for the sake of cricket...
I don't watch cricket ... and personally do not like entertainment shows.. affected for sports like football etc. I think all should be given their own platform.. why not watch mkap aswell?. ....

Maybe I sound biased.. personally because I cannot understand sentiments of watchers of cricket.. as I have never had  passion for the game. ....
The only amount of cricket I could barely watch through was as much as in Patiala house......
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Heyyyy... don't worry I'm not over the hill yet.... I can give u young un's a run for yr money....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So can I. I know every trick in the book the young ones play.  I have one at home too.πŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I don't watch cricket ... and personally do not like entertainment shows.. affected for sports like football etc. I think all should be given their own platform.. why not watch mkap aswell?. ....

Maybe I sound biased.. personally because I cannot understand sentiments of watchers of cricket.. as I have never had  passion for the game. ....
The only amount of cricket I could barely watch through was as much as in Patiala house......

thats why carisma.......U have no idea how ppl in india follow criket religiously...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  achha ek baat batao...agar akshay ki movie dekhne ka akhrii chance hoo to what will u preffer.........MKAP or akki movie........?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I am surprised that you were not spanked !!πŸ˜†

Oh I forgot to finish the story.  THE PLAY WOULD TURN OUT EXACTLY AS I CALLED IT. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if India was batting, I was asked to leave the room.  Sentiments were high and people would be sewn to their seats until the game was over.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Hey Dosa

Your inbox is overflowing like Naina's rona-dhona. Could you please delete a few at least? Have a very important PM to send you regarding Akshay Kumar.πŸ˜‰